Nothing is more frustrating than being a mother to a picky eater. Getting my son to eat can be quite a tricky task; every day is a guessing game as to what food will actually stay in his mouth. This dilemma has caused me to become very creative with his snacking options. Do you have a picky eater in your home? Give these 40 Kid-Approved Healthy Snack Options a try; perfect for toddlers, kids, teens, and adults!
I received samples and compensation in exchange for this post. Regardless, all opinions are my own.
40 Kid-Approved Healthy Snack Options
1. Fruit Kabobs – Layer your child’s favorite fruits on a skewer.
2. String Cheese – Peel and arrange cheese in fun and unique patterns.
3. Graham Crackers and Milk
4. Apples with Nutella
5. Celery and Peanut Butter
6. Peanut Butter Sandwiches – Use a cookie cutter to cut the sandwich in fun shapes.
7. Mandarin Oranges
8. Crackers and Cheese
10. Sliced Cucumbers
11. Peanut Butter and Bananas on Toast
14. Snap Peas
16. Olives & Carrots – See picture above
17. Personal Pizzas – Instead of using pepperonis, layer on the veggies.
18. Popcorn – Low Fat
21. Dried Fruit
22. Sliced Kiwis
24. Lunch Meat Wrapped String Cheese – See picture above
25. Hard Boiled Eggs
26. Carrots and Ranch
27. Green Smoothies
28. Dry Cereal
29. Frozen Grapes
30. Diced Strawberries with a little Whipped Cream
31. Bananas with Peanut Butter
33. Cheese Quesadilla
34. Pinwheel Sandwiches – Roll up your favorite meats and veggies in a tortilla.
35. Diced Fruit
36. Egg Cups
37. Cottage Cheese with Fruit
39. Lunch Meat on Crackers
Looking for a delicious and nutritious spin on Greek Yogurt? You have to give Ehrmann’s MIXIM Greek Yogurt a try! Eating this delicious yogurt out of its heart-shaped container is just half of the fun! With yummy kid-friendly mix-ins (cherries, chocolate curls, raspberries, dried fruits, granola, etc), your child will devour this high protein snack with a smile on their face; not to mention, each yogurt helps support charity partner The Children’s Heart Foundation. Just look how much fun it is to eat MIXIM Greek Yogurt:
Dumping and mixing the mix-ins is my favorite part!
This 150 calorie high protein snack is perfect for busy moms on-the-go, school lunch boxes, dads at the office, and the collegiate student. Not to mention, MIXIM Greek Yogurt is 100% kid approved…by my son. Coming from a picky eater, his approval goes a long way. I’ll let this sequence of pictures do the talking:
With that kind of smile, you know MIXIM Greek Yogurt is truly delicious! With many tasty flavors, there is a MIXIM for every taste palate: Cherry and Chocolate Curls, Raspberry with Dark and White Chocolate Curls, Mango Pineapple with Coconut and Almonds, Strawberry and Granola, Blackberry Pomegranate with Granola and Dried Fruits, Maple Syrup with Waffle Pieces and Blueberry with Chocolate Chip Cookie Pieces. Be sure to visit MIXIM and find a retailer near you!