Updated on June 15th, 2016
As a little girl, I remember having Friday night pizza night with my family; my dad would gather the whole family into the kitchen where we could create our own pizza. As a child, I enjoyed spreading out the dough, sprinkling the cheese, and adding my own toppings. I always giggled as I made smiley faces with pepperoni, or spelled my initials with olives. When the oven timer sounded, I readily headed to the table to eat my personal pizza that I created all on my own. Being a mother, I’ve carried on this tradition of baking personal pizzas with my own family. This SUPER easy recipe takes less than 5 minutes and will keep your family coming back for more.
- 12 Frozen Rhode's Dinner Rolls
- 1 Jar of Pizza Sauce
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheese (I like using a mix of cheddar and mozzarella)
- Pizza topping of choice: I like pineapple and ham the best.
- Place 12 frozen dinner rolls on greased pan
- Allow the dinner rolls to defrost (I usually set them out for 1-2 hours)
- After dough is defrosted, spread out dough until it is palm sized
- Spread a spoonful of pizza sauce over each individual pizza
- Cover with cheese and toppings of choice
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
For a fun twist, use barbecue sauce instead of pizza sauce and top pizza with red onions and chicken – this will be the most delicious barbecue pizza you’ll ever eat. Enjoy!