Your kiddos will never ask for anything else for breakfast once they try this waffle taco! Perfect to hold and easy to eat!
CLICK HERE TO SAVE THIS RECIPE ON PINTEREST!
Seriously, could breakfast get any better? These Waffle Tacos simply rock.
Just fold ’em, and go! Literally as simple as that.
For other fun recipes, give our Pumpkin Donuts a try!
Affiliate links are used in this post.
I absolutely adore breakfast foods. In fact, we have a tradition of having breakfast for dinner every Sunday night; pretty sure Sunday night dinner is the best night of the whole week!
Wanting to create our own unique breakfast recipe, this week’s breakfast consisted of Waffle Tacos! Whether you choose to eat them in the morning or at night (or both), your entire family will instantly fall in love with these SUPER EASY Waffle Tacos!
HOW TO MAKE A BREAKFAST WAFFLE TACO:
Ingredients (recipe makes 4 waffle tacos):
– 4 waffles
– 3 Eggs
– 1/8 Cup Low-fat Milk
– Turkey Bacon
– Low-fat Mozzarella Cheese
1. Pop your 8 waffles in the microwave for 40 seconds (cooking them in the microwave gives them a softer texture which makes it easier to form into tacos).
2. While your waffles are cooking/cooling, make your scrambled eggs. Combine eggs and milk in a saucepan and stir until desired consistency.
3. Cook your turkey bacon in a separate frying pan.
4. Hold your waffle like a taco and layer with eggs, turkey bacon, cheese, and salsa.
5. If desired, pin your breakfast taco in place with a toothpick to keep the taco shape.
A fun aspect of this recipe is that you can totally adapt these waffle tacos to your own personal liking. Some other tasty toppings include tomatoes, peppers, onions, turkey sausage.
Told you they were easy and fun to eat!
FAQS ABOUT WAFFLE TACO:
Q: What’s inside a waffle taco?
A: Honestly, anything that you want! Eggs, syrup, yogurt…the options are endless!
Q: Can you make these waffles tacos with a homemade waffle mix?
A: For sure! If you have the time, go for it! In fact, here if a fun Monkey Bread Waffle recipe that you can use!
Q: Can you make and freeze these waffle tacos?
A: This recipe is best to make and eat right away.
IF YOU LOVE THESE EASY GERMAN PANCAKES, SPEND A FEW MINUTES TO SEE THESE OTHER BREAKFAST RECIPES THAT WILL BE AN AMAZING PART OF YOUR RECIPE COLLECTION!
- Try this flavorful Berry Dark Chocolate Crunch Parfait that’s certain to wow your taste buds!
- Don’t forget to give these Swedish Pancakes a try!
- If you love this fun recipe, you’ll definitely enjoy these No Bake Peanut Butter Cereal Bars!
CONNECT WITH A MOM’S TAKE ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL CHANNEL FOR MORE RECIPES!
You can find us on:
Click below to print/save this recipe or pin it to bookmark!
- 4 waffles
- 3 Eggs
- ⅛ Cup Low-fat Milk
- Turkey Bacon
- Low-fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Pop your 8 waffles in the microwave for 40 seconds (cooking them in the microwave gives them a softer texture which makes it easier to form into tacos).
- While your waffles are cooking/cooling, make your scrambled eggs. Combine eggs and milk in a saucepan and stir until desired consistency.
- Cook your turkey bacon in a separate frying pan.
- Hold your waffle like a taco and layer with eggs, turkey bacon, cheese, and salsa.
- If desired, pin your breakfast taco in place with a toothpick to keep the taco shape.
Get recipes right to your inbox – Subscribe!
HOW WOULD YOU TOP YOUR BREAKFAST WAFFLE TACO?