Updated on October 2nd, 2014
These sandwiches are really easy to make. First cut your rolls in half all at the same time, and place them in the bottom of your pan.
Add the ham and cheese on top, and replace the top half of the rolls.
Melt a stick of butter and mix in the remaining sauce ingredients until the mustard is separated.Pour the sauce on top of the rolls. I know that seems weird but the sauce really does go on top of the sandwiches.
Throw them in the oven to bake, covered with foil. When everything is all melted and delicious, uncover them and bake them for a few more minutes until they are brown and crisp.
- 1 dozen rolls (the kind that are hooked together)
- 1 lb very thinly sliced ham
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or swiss cheese
- 1 stick of butter (not margarine) melted
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp. Dry Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Dry Onion
- Lay rolls on a cutting board and slice them in half all at the same time. Remove tops and set aside.
- Lay bottom half of rolls in 9x13 pan.
- Spread ham and cheese evenly over the rolls.
- Place top half of rolls over cheese and poor the sauce on top. Yes, on top, not inside!
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 min at 350 degrees.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 5 min until tops are brown and crisp.
- Cut at the edge of the rolls to serve.
Come check out our Aloha Barbecue sliders, too!