Nobody does magic and excitement like Disney can. Their characters are fun and their movies are fantastic. A trip to Disney Land is always so much fun! We can’t always pack up and head to Disney Land though, so we get our Disney fix in other ways. Like making these cute and fun Mickey Mouse chocolate dipped pretzels. YUM!
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Didn’t they turn out super cute? They were so easy to make too. Your kids would really enjoy making these. Set up a topping bar and let them add whatever topping they want to their pretzels. They’re fun and easy to make, here’s how.
Here are the ingredients you will need. You can change the toppings to whatever your family prefers. The candy beads I found in the baking isle at the store. I separated out the colors I thought I would use.
- Large Pretzels
- Large Pretzel Rods
- Chocolate Candy Wafers in red and black or brown
- Chocolate Chips dark chocolate if you can’t find wafers in brown/black
- Mixture of sprinkles, candy pieces, mini M&M’s
Other materials you may find useful:
- Plastic Bag
1. Prepare by putting your chocolate wafers or chips into microwave safe bowls and laying out some wax paper on a cookie sheet.
2. Melt the chocolate wafers in the microwave in 30 second intervals. Stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Instructions for this are also on the back of the wafer bag.
3. Pick up your pretzels and dip them into the chocolates. I did the bottom of the pretzel in red, and then the tops in the brown to look like Mickey. Then, if the red got a little drop into the brown, I would just stir it in and couldn’t tell.
4. If you want to drizzle patterns onto your pretzels, place a plastic bag into a cup like shown. Go ahead an spoon some of the chocolate into the bag. Pick the bag up out of the cup and snip a teeny tiny corner off of the bag. Use it to drizzle chocolate onto your pretzels.
5. After your Mickey Mouse Pretzels are dipped, lay them out on the wax paper to cool and harden. Before they are hard, be sure to decorate with whatever sprinkles or toppings you want. If you want them to dry faster, go ahead and place the pan in the freezer for a minute. Then enjoy!
You don’t need to go to Disney Land to get your Disney fix either. There are so many fun ways to have a good time with Disney. We are making these to get the kids excited to go see Disney on Ice Treasure Trove! I haven’t told them we are going yet, so it will be fun for them to hear about our trip over this awesome Mickey Mouse Chocolate Dipped Pretzels activity!
Disney on Ice is a great way to get a fix for your favorite Disney characters. This will be my kids first time going to a show and I am so excited. I can’t wait to watch the adventure unfold with Mickey Mouse, Donald and Goofy as they hit the ice for a fun filled treasure hunt for some of the most popular Disney films. Many of Disney’s favorite characters will be there. This show will highlight eight Disney movies and more than 50 Disney characters!
How do you get your Disney fix?