During the summer months, there’s nothing that I enjoy more than heading outside for a delicious summer BBQ. Looking for some fun recipes to add to your BBQ repertoire? Check out two of my new favorite barbecue sides: Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce and Peach Mango Smoothies.
I received samples and compensation in exchange of this post. All opinions are my own.
Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce
– 2 cups ketchup
– 1 cup brown sugar
– 1 T vinegar
– 1/2 t black pepper
– 1/4 cup mustard
– 1 T Worcestershire sauce
1. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Stir over medium heat until ingredients are well blended.
3. Serve with your favorite barbecue dish; not only does this Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce taste delicious with chicken fingers, but it completes this BBQ Chicken Pizza.
Let me just say, this barbecue sauce is quite tasty! Best of all, SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener provides the perfect zero calorie, zero carb, and non-glycemic response sweetener. I love that I can still add sweetness to my BBQ Sauce without having to worry about added calories. Not to mention, there are absolutely no artificial ingredients in SweetLeaf Orgainic Stevia Sweetener. What a win-win situation.
After devouring this delicious Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce, you’re going to need a cold, tasty beverage to wash everything down.
Peach Mango Smoothie
– 1 cup yogurt (for this recipe, I used a peach flavored yogurt)
– 1 cup frozen peaches
– 1 cup water
– 1 cup ice
– 4 squirts of Peach Mango SweetLeaf Water Drops.
1. Combine all ingredients in the blender starting with the heaviest ingredients. (Put peaches and ice at the bottom)
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Enjoy this delicious drink knowing that it’s flavored from SweetLeaf’s 0 calorie Water Drops.
Adding just a few squirts of my SweetLeaf Water Drops to my Peach Mango Smoothie, I am amazed by the sweet flavor. Not to mention, knowing that these Water Drops don’t contain any artificial ingredients, I will be drinking this Peach Mango Smoothie all summer long. With four delicious flavors, your summer drink options are endless: raspberry lemonade, lemon lime, peach mango, and strawberry kiwi.
Be sure to sweeten up your summer barbecue dishes with SweetLeaf’s Stevia Sweeteners.