There’s nothing quite like watching my son experience things for the first time; the amazement that fills his 2-year-old eyes is truly indescribable! I’ll never forget taking him to the ocean for the very first time. Although he was only a year old, his mind was completely captivated by the warm textured sand, the smooth surfaced seashells, and chilly temperature of the crystal clear water. Because of this wonder and amazement, I can’t wait to show him more of this beautiful world. Although there are many incredible sites to be seen, I’ve compiled a list of 5 activities to do before your child turns 5.
I received admission to Circus Vargus in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
5 Activities to do Before Your Child Turns 5
1. Visit Disneyland – Disneyland is truly magical. I absolutely LOVED visiting Disneyland as a child. Although I thought this love was matchless, taking my son to Disneyland brought indescribable joy. We took my son for the first time when he was 18 months – I was amazed at the variety of activities and rides for his age group. He still talks about Mickey on a daily basis – Disneyland was money well spent.
2. Explore Sea World – There’s something extremely majestic about seeing giant sea creatures close and personal. When we took my son to Sea World, he gasped at each new exhibit. Watching him touch the dolphins and manta rays is something I’ll never forget. So much fun for the entire family!
3. See the Ocean – What child does’t enjoy rolling around in the sand? Allow your child to experience the incredible grainy texture of the sand and play in the cool shallow waves.
4. Visit the Zoo – Allow your child to explore the animal kingdom with hand-on exhibits and presentations. I love taking my son to the Phoenix Zoo – we learn new things every time we go!
5. Attend the Circus – I vividly remember attending the circus the first time as a child. I sat on the edge of my seat completely enthralled in the incredible magic tricks and death defying stunts. I can’t wait to share this magic with my family as we attend Circus Vargas (coming to the Phoenix Metro area October 30th – November 24th).
Circus Vargas is more than just a show, it’s an experience. Your attention will be completely captivated as you view hand balancing, aerial strap performances, the Wheel of Death, fire juggling, and so much more. Nelson Quiroga, producer of Circus Vargas promises that this show will include “more magic and more excitement than you can imagine…this show will be a masterpiece of extreme entertainment.”
Make lasting memories with your family by attending Circus Vargas. To find a location near you, be sure to visit Circus Vargas. Want to attend Circus Vargas for free? One lucky winner will receive 4 tickets to any Circus Vargas presentation in the Phoenix Metro area!
Win 4 tickets to Circus Vargas!