I received samples and compensation from Dreft in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
This past February 14th, my husband and I welcomed our precious little Valentine, Gracie, into the world.
Although she is my second child, I am yet again amazed at the abundance of love I feel for this tiny little human. Along with the surprising amount of love I feel for my children, I feel like I experience new surprising motherhood moments on a daily basis.
What Has Surprised Me Most About Motherhood
1. How one little smile can change the entire course of my day.
2. How much I dislike cartoons.
3. Just how much I love the smell of a freshly bathed baby.
4. Hearing myself say things like “You need to finish your pizza before you eat your ice cream.”
5. How something so small and so sweet can scream…and scream…and scream.
6. How my home can be destroyed in 5 seconds. It seems that for every 2 toys I put away, my toddler pulls out 3 new toys.
7. How many days pass by where I realize I forgot to shower.
8. The things I have to say “yes” to in order to avoid contention. Yes, my son looks like this most days:
9. Just how messy mealtime can get.
Now, before becoming a mother, I knew that babies were messy…I didn’t know JUST how messy. Between spit up, blow-outs, mud/grass stains, and food stains, we go through MANY daily wardrobe changes.
Motherhood is full of many messy surprises. Thankfully, Dreft Stage 2: Active Baby helps remove 99% of baby food stains and messes baby finds while crawling in the grass and dirt. Perfect for active babies 6-12 months, Dreft Stage 2: Active Baby is designed specifically for your active baby. Made for both standard and HE washers, Dreft Stage 2: Active Baby is gentle on baby and tough on stains. Man, where was Dreft Stage 2: Active Baby when my son was starting solids?
Let Dreft Stage 2: Active Baby take care of the mess so you can focus on what’s really important: enjoying the many precious moments of motherhood.