Stuffing is just about the best invented recipe, ever! It’s so good and so filling. I’m always a bit surprised that someone could come up with stuffing in the first place, though, as it seems like such a strange concoction. I won’t complain, though, because despite how unappealing stuffing tends to look, it’s so good you can’t keep me from going back for seconds.
I was inspired by this stuffing recipe pin to try and switch it up this year! What resulted was a delicious apple pecan stuffing recipe that adds a kick of sweet to a traditional stuffing and makes it feel like a gourmet stuffing recipe, in less than 15 minutes!
Apple Pecan Stuffing
- 1 cups of chopped apples
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- ½ cup of pecans
- 1 bag of pepperidge farms stuffing cubes
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 16 oz can of chicken broth
Melt butter in a large skillet. Add chopped apples and celery. Saute until celery and apples are tender, about 5 minutes.
Add in pecans and let cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Pour in your chicken broth and let come to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in Stuffing cubes. Serve.
This Apple Pecan Stuffing recipe is going to make a perfect compliment to your Thanksgiving dinner this year, or as a side dish for any chicken dinner throughout the year.
For more Pinterest Remakes, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Fall centerpiece in less than 5 minutes by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Garden fresh, creamy tomato basil soup by Oh So Savvy Mom
- Candy corn wreath by Upstate Ramblings
- Spaghetti squash pizza boats by Homemaking Hacks
- Pumpkin scones by Jennifer Sikora
- Pumpkin seed granola by Better in Bulk
- Pumpkin cream cheese muffins by Mom Does it All
- French onion soup by OurFamilyWorld
- Mummy Halloween pumpkin centerpiece by Simply Southern Mom
- Coffee rub burgers by Roasted Beanz
- Rustic twig star wreath by Sweet Lil You
- Buffalo chicken deviled eggs by Home and Garden Cafe
- Pumpkin marshmallow M&M blondies by Sincerely, Mindy
- Honey lavender cupcakes by How Was Your Day?
- Mini chocolate apple pops by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Spaghetti and meatball muffins by Mom Always Finds Out