I received store credit to Erin Condren Design in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Every single year I vow that I am going to be more organized. Every year I start out strong and come February I am pretty much a mess like always! I feel like I have tried everything. Two years ago I tried a giant color coded desk calendar thinking my husband and I could both write on it and know what was going on. Turns out pen and paper is not the best method for my husband. Knowing that, we tried electronic calendars in 2013. Turns out electronic is not the best method for me. This year I am combining the two. I am using pen and paper for myself and updating the electronic calendar with things my husband needs to be aware of.
I have been using my Erin Condren Planner for about a month now, why wait till the new year,right? And I love it! It has an extremely durable cover, which is great because it goes in and out of my purse all day. They have so many cute covers and patterns to choose from, I chose to go with the 2014 Life Planner-Collage. It is fun way to keep my favorite pictures visible.
This planner is LOADED with goodies, they really did not leave out a thing! Here are the awesome features:
- a laminated, heavy duty 10mL cover for protection from daily wear and tear
- inspirational quotes throughout
- LAMINATED tabs for extra durability
- perpetual calendar for birthdays and anniversaries
- TWO-page monthly spreads w/ reinforced coil-side binding
- goals and to-do lists for every week and month
- weekly spreads divided into morning, day & night
- meal/exercise/lists/etc. section for highlighted daily notes & activities
- snap-in page holder that doubles as a ruler
- 20 pages of lined and designer blank pages for notes and sketches
- 2 pages to keep important numbers, contacts & addresses handy
- DOUBLE-sided “keep it together” folder to wrangle receipts, stamps, and other papers
- 240 colorful stickers to highlight birthdays, special events and reminders
- bound-in zip lock pocket with 12 gift labels and “let’s get together” cards
- sturdy aluminum coil that will not bend & allows your planner to lay flat
- add photo stickers, custom event stickers, matching notepads, a pen holder, marker set or even elastic bands to further customize your planner to be as YOU*nique as you are!
I went ahead and added a pen holder and elastic bands to mine to make sure everything stays in one place, right where I need it. I think that the folder and zip pouch in the back are genius and so handy for holding little things. I am feeling so much more prepared for the year! Prices vary depending on add ons you choose, but the basic planner retails for $50.
If you are looking for a way to plan your new year, I would recommend Erin Condren
‘s stuff! If you are not looking for a planner, make sure you still check out their awesome calendars, stationary, gift wrap, notepads, lunch boxes and so much more! Enter below to win a $50 credit to spend however you want!
a Rafflecopter giveaway