I did not receive anything in compensation for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.
I love everything about the cool winter weather: bundling up in warm clothing, wrapping myself in fleece blankets, drinking hot chocolate, etc. However, I think my love of winter weather stems from my love for winter accessories. I feel like my wardrobe doubles during wintertime as I am able to add scarves, cardigans, jackets, and boots to my outfits. Take a peek at 3 of my favorite winter accessories suitable for every mom on a budget:
1. Plumberry lipstick is very fashionable this time of year. Yes, that’s what I said, LIPSTICK is the latest trend! Although it took me a couple of days to get used to having colored lips, I have fallen in love with adding a splash of color to my regular makeup routine. Wearing lipstick amplifies your smile and makes your teeth look whiter. I’d call that a “win win” situation. I get my plumberry lip-gloss from Walmart; plumberry lipstick is the perfect winter accessory for any budget.
2. I adore wearing scarves with all of my winter outfits. Scarves are a “must” when it comes to winter fashion; they are an inexpensive way to layer any outfit. My favorite: infinity scarves. Did you know that you make any scarf into an infinity scarf? Following these 4 easy steps, you’ll be able to transform any scarf into an infinity scarf:
– Take the open ends of your scarf and twist them around each other.
– Shape your scarf into a figure 8.
– Fold figure 8 in half horizontally.
-Put head through the whole.
3. I love finding ways to incorporate dark blues, grays, and purples into my winter wardrobe. Colored in these deep tones, my Aztec styled earrings are among my favorite winter jewelry pieces. Dark colored earrings are an extremely inexpensive way to dress up any outfit.
What is your favorite winter accessory?