Updated on May 24th, 2018
Want to know my least favorite part of cooking? The clean up. The last thing I want to do after spending my precious time cooking for my family is washing a million dishes. For this very reason, I always love finding recipes that cut down on my dish load. Looking for a tasty meal that can be prepared in ONE pan? Ready in under 30 minutes, your family will fall in love with this One Pan Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo.
I received samples and compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
One Pan Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
- 1 Box Barilla® Pronto™ Spaghetti
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cups Broccoli (I prefer steamble broccoli)
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 3 t Garlic Powder
- 1/4 t Black Pepper
- 1 t Salt
- 3/4 c Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Cube chicken. Brown chicken in olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add box of Barilla® Pronto™ Spaghetti and 3 cups of water to your pan. Cook noodles for 10 minutes. The cool thing about using Barilla Pronto Noodles, no straining involved! You know what that means? You don’t have to remove everything from the pan in order to drain the excess water.
3. Add butter, garlic powder, whipping cream, salt, and pepper to the mixture and bring to a boil. Be sure to stir occasionally and turn down heat if sauce reaches a rapid boil.
4. Add Parmesan cheese to the mixture and simmer until desired thickness is reached.
5. Place steamable broccoli in the pan and cover until cooked.
6. Stir pasta, broccoli, chicken, and sauce together and enjoy!
I’m not joking when I say that your entire family will fall in love with this delicious pasta! Even my little girl turns her nose at her baby food and reaches for this tasty Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo.
Seriously though, could there be anything better than a delicious meal that is all prepared in ONE pan? That’s why I love using Barilla® Pronto™ Spaghetti for this dish: no boiling or draining required. No more precooking meats or veggies in a separate pan, no more removing noodles to strain and move to a different pan. Plus, this meal is prepared start to finish in under 30 minutes. This is what I call the perfect meal!
Enjoy this delicious One Pan Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo dish and say goodbye to dishes with Barilla® Pronto™ Spaghetti.
What’s your favorite one pan meal?
Head over next to see our yummy, and so easy, Parmesan Chicken Bake recipe.