Fun, easy no-bake Butterfinger cookie dough bars are fast to make and perfect for the holidays & everyday. Topped with a peanut butter chocolate frosting.
Click HERE to save this recipe on Pinterest!
Are you looking for the absolute perfect fall treat for your upcoming parties and get-togethers? Look no further! This yummy recipe is SO easy to make, no baking required, and uses a favorite Halloween candy, Butterfinger, to make a treat everyone will be craving!
Not only with these No-Bake Butterfinger Cookie Bars be the talk of the party, they’ll also serve a ton of people! I made the recipe in a flat half baking sheet (18″x13″) for thin treats that will serve a big group, but you can also make the same recipe in a 9×13 dish or even an 8×8 dish for thicker treats.
This recipe uses two so tasty Butterfinger products:
Fun Size Butterfinger are known for their crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery taste. I coarsely diced these individual sized bars and mix them into the cookie dough bar batter.
Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup Skulls that have a lot of the same amazing classic Butterfinger taste, but with a creamy peanut butter filling. You’ll unwrap these and melt them to make a perfect chocolate peanut butter frosting topping!
How to Make Butterfinger Cookie Bars:
- First, you’ll beat together your cookie dough ingredients (excluding flour). Once combined, you’ll mix in the flour.
- Coarsely chop the Fun Size Butterfinger candy bars and fold them in with the dough.
- Then, press the cookie dough into a baking dish or baking sheet – depending on thickness desired.
How Make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Frosting:
- You’ll unwrap the Butterfinger Peanut Butter Skulls and microwave for 45-seconds, or until melted.
- Mix in powdered sugar and combine. Then, spread on top of your Butterfinger cookie dough bars.
- Refrigerate the frosted dough bars for at least an hour, than cut and serve!
This single recipe can serve an entire group! I pressed out the dough into a half baking sheet that creates approximately 24 Butterfinger Cookie Bars or you can break them at each line to create smaller 1″ bite sized treats that make it even easier to serve a group!
Every bite has that Butterfinger flavor you know and love with an additional cookie dough flavor and creamy and smooth chocolate peanut butter frosting. The flavors all combine perfectly for a treat everyone will love!
Learn more about Butterfinger and how you can add them into all your holiday festivities on their website and social channels @Butterfinger.
No-Bake Butterfinger Cookie Bars Recipe
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 stick butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups flour, precooked
- 6 fun size Butterfinger, coarsely diced
- 1 (10.8 oz) bag of Butterfinger Peanut Butter Skulls
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- Beat peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and sweetened condensed milk together, until evenly blended.
- Precook your flour for 1½ minutes in the microwave, to kill any bacteria on the uncooked flour. Then, add flour a half cup at a time, until fully mixed in.
- Fold in diced Butterfinger candy.
- Line a half baking sheet (13"x18" pan) with foil and spray with cooking spray. Press dough evenly into the pan. Set aside while preparing frosting.
- Unwrap the entire package of Butterfinger Peanut Butter Skulls (approximately 2 cups) and place in a microwave safe dish. Heat for 45-seconds and stir until well combined. If the need a little longer until fully melted, cook in additional 15-second intervals, stirring between, until melted and smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar to your melted peanut butter chocolate mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Spread frosting evenly over cookie dough bars. Using a butter knife, gently pull a straight lines about every 1-inch all the way down the length of the pan. Next, pull lines alternating directions every 1-inch the other direction. This will create easy breaking lines to cut the treats, even without a spatula later!
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Cut into squares and serve! Makes approximately 24 cookie bars or 96 1-inch squares with 4 squares per serving.