Updated on October 5th, 2014
I will admit, I’m totally a fudge addict! My husband always jokes for each holiday that he doesn’t know what to buy me for a gift and I always tell him I don’t need a gift – I just need any type of chocolate!! Whoever you’re planning gifts for this upcoming Valentine’s Day, I have a great recipe that will be a hit for classroom parties, gifts for friends, or even to make as a special treat after your romantic Valentine’s day dinner. Give this Cranberry White Chocolate Fudge Recipe a try this year, it won’t disappoint!
Next, you’ll make your fudge base by melting your white chocolate chips in the microwave for 20-seconds at a time until melted mixing between each cooking. Next, melt your vanilla frosting for 15-20 seconds in the microwave until smooth. Now you will combine your melted chocolate and frosting and whisk together.
Pour your fudge into either an 8×8 pan or you can use fun silicone molds, like I used to set the fudge. I used a Silicone Mini Hearts Pastry Mold from Amazon and they turned out really cute to be themed for Valentine’s Day as hearts. Once your fudge is poured, drop small dots of the cranberry sauce onto the fudge. Using a toothpick or knife, swirl the cranberry sauce into the fudge. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
The cranberry really helps to cut through the decadents of the fudge and gives it a “WOW” factor. Now to give it as a gift, just wrap it up in a cute little handmade box or gift bag with your own valentine note to go with it.
Cranberry White Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Click below to print or save this recipe!
- 2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups Vanilla Frosting
- ½ Cup Cranberries
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- In a small sauce pot bring water, cranberries and sugar to a boil.
- Allow cranberries to boil for 1-2 minutes until they “pop” and then remove from heat.
- Pour the cranberry mixture into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt your white chocolate chips in the microwave in 20-second bursts, stirring in between until completely melted.
- In a separate bowl microwave frosting for 15-20 seconds until smooth.
- Combine the melted chocolate with the melted frosting and whisk together.
- You can either pour your fudge mixture into a lined 8x8 pan or use fun little silicone molds, either one will work just fine.
- Once fudge is poured, drop small dots of the cranberry sauce onto the fudge. Using a toothpick or knife, swirl the cranberry sauce into the fudge.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
Here’s another fun Valentine’s Day recipe for 4 Ingredient Strawberry Angel Food Poke Cake!