When my son was a baby, everyone used to joke that he looked just like Charlie Brown; his bald little head and big bright eyes presented an uncanny resemblance. For this very reason, I’ve always had a special place in my heart for Charlie Brown and Snoopy. With the new Peanuts movie hitting theaters this November, I knew that my son and I needed to celebrate our love for Charlie Brown. Perfect for baking with kids, your family is sure to love these Charlie Brown Marshmallow Pops.
I received samples and compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Charlie Brown Marshmallow Pops
- Jumbo Marshmallows
- Yellow Melting Chocolate
- Chocolate Chips
- Paper Straws (you can also use Popsicle sticks)
- Plastic Bags
- Wax Paper
1. Stick your marshmallows onto your paper straws.
2. Place yellow melting chocolate in a bowl and microwave on high until chocolate is melted. Be sure to pause half way through to stir the chocolate. For me this took about a minute and a half.
3. Dip marshmallows in the yellow chocolate and place on wax paper.
4. In a separate bowl, melt your regular chocolate chips. Again, be sure to pause half way to stir chocolate.
5. Place melted chocolate in a plastic bag.
6. Cut the tip of the bag and make a Charlie Brown “zigzag” on your marshmallow pops.
7. Allow chocolate to cool and enjoy!
Let’s just say that my son was more than thrilled to not only be able to help me make these delicious treats, but to eat them as well. What could be better than marshmallow, chocolate, and Charlie Brown?
Do you have a similar love for the Peanuts characters?