Tanda offers a range of innovative beauty technology products. They have been clinically tested and are safe and easy to use. One of their tools, is perfect for teeth whitening that can show professionally whiter teeth in just 5 days!
Benefits of Tanda Pearl Ionic Teeth Whitening System
- Immediately: Teeth will start to visibly whiten after just one 5-minute treatment.
- After 5 days: Professionally whiter teeth, with no sensitivity. Fast, safe and highly effective results due to patented ionic technology.
- 360° Total Whitening: The only system with a double-biting tray to whiten both front and back of all teeth at the same time.
- No Sensitivity: Enamel-safe ionic technology provides maximum whitening results without sensitivity or irritation.
- Easy to Use: Hands-free mouth-tray device is soft and comfortable.
- Reusable: Device lasts up to 50 treatments (5 different sessions of 5 days), with additional booster kits of gel available for a smile boost or regular smile maintenance.
- Clean, Fresh Feeling: Treatment effectively kills bacteria, reduces tartar build-up, and fights bad breath. Leaves your mouth feeling fresh, cool and clean.
We received a Tanda Pearl to review. I loved the look and simplicity of the Pearl system and couldn’t wait to try it out with my husband and see the results! One of the options for teeth whitening is to do 10 back to back 5-minute sessions of whitening treatments. After the 3rd back to back treatment, my husband started to feel like his teeth were a bit sensitive and so we stopped. We’ve since continued to do treatments just once a day. We’ve noticed a huge difference in his tooth color and other then the sensitivity with the back to back treatments, the Tanda Pearl was simple to use and so much less messy then whitening strips! Check out my husband’s amazing Before and After pictures!!
You can find the Pearl Ionic Teeth Whitening System online through Tanda’s website. It retails for $195 and comes with a money back risk free guarantee!
You can connect with Tanda on Facebook and also on Twitter!
Disclosure: I received a Tanda Pearl Ionic Teeth Whitening Systemin exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site.
Thursday 19th of April 2012
Wow, that's a great result! I've really wanted to try something like this, but I suffer from really bad tooth sensitivity as well. I can't afford the system at this time, but in the future I'd definitely consider it before getting professional whitening done at the dentist, thanks!
Saturday 14th of April 2012
Sounds pretty neat. A little pricey but it looks like it works great!
Thursday 12th of April 2012
I love how easy and effective this seems.
Wednesday 11th of April 2012
What an amazing difference! I love that you can do it at home too!