Although the holiday season is one the happiest times of the year, it can also be quite busy and stressful. Because my daily “to do” list during Christmas time seems to be endless, I’m always trying to come up with quick and easy meals to feed my family. Save time this holiday season and whip up this tasty Quick and Easy Baked Ravioli dish in a matter of minutes.
I received samples and compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Quick and Easy Baked Ravioli
– 1 box of ravioli (I used Three Bridges 5 Cheese Ravioli)
– 1 jar of marinara sauce (I used Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara)
– 1 cup of cheese (I like using mozzarella or a blend)
– 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
– 1/2 t garlic powder
1. Boil ravioli until thoroughly cooked.
2. Cover bottom of a pan with marinara sauce (took about 2 spoonfuls to fill the bottom of my pan).
3. Spread ravioli on top of marinara sauce.
4. In a separate container, combine 1 cup of marinara sauce with 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
5. Spread ricotta cheese mixture on top of ravioli.
6. Cover top of ravioli with cheese.
7. Sprinkle garlic powder on top of cheese.
8. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Not only is this Quick and Easy Baked Ravioli dish extremely simple, but it tastes divine (and leaves your home smelling amazing). I’ve tried a lot of different kinds of baked pasta for this recipe and Three Bridges 5 Cheese Ravioli is by far my favorite. This 100% natural pasta provides a flavorful blend of Parmigiano-Reggiano, Romano, Asiago, Mozzarella and Ricotta Cheeses. Combined with Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara Sauce, this dish will become an instant family favorite!
I love that Three Bridges’ meal possibilities are endless. With various gluten-free, organic, and all-natural dishes, there is a pasta perfect for all taste buds: Butternut Squash Ravioli, Parmesan Gnocchi, Cheese Tortellini, etc. Quickly take the pasta out of the fridge or freezer and have dinner ready in a matter of minutes. Talk about a tasty way to save a little time this holiday season!
Be sure to visit Three Bridges and browse their delicious pasta dishes and sauces.