What’s better than Easter dinner? How about Easter dinner leftovers! There’s just something so savory and delicious about eating Easter ham on day two. Don’t you agree? Looking for a tasty way to utilize your Easter dinner leftovers? This simple Pasta with Ham and Cheese skillet dish is sure to become an instant family favorite! Best of all, this entire meal is prepared in under 30 minutes!
I received compensation from Campbell Soup Company in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Pasta with Ham and Cheese
– 1 carton of Campbell’s Savory Portobello Mushroom Soup
– 1 cup diced cooked ham
– 1 cup of thawed frozen peas
– 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
– 8 ounces of spaghetti (about 1/2 of a 1 pound package)
1. Cook and drain spaghetti noodles.
2. In a 12 inch skillet, combine soup, ham, peas, and cheese.
3. Cook skillet mixture over medium heat until mixture is hot and bubbling.
4. Add spaghetti noodles and toss to coat.
5. Season to taste and enjoy this savory dish!
Prep time: 20 minutes – Cook time: 5 minutes – Servings: 4
You know that a meal is good when it passes the taste test of my SUPER picky toddler! As you can see, this delicious Pasta with Ham and Cheese dish is a meal the entire family can enjoy. Best of all, Campbell’s Soups For Easy Cooking line makes meal preparation extremely easy and adds the perfect blend of seasonings to any meal.
Conveniently packaged in cartons, Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking come in four delicious flavors: Savory Portobello Mushroom (great for stroganoffs and skillet dishes), Creamy Herb and Garlic with Chicken Stock (great for pot pies and casseroles), Sweet Onion (great for meatloaf and pork skillet dishes), and Mexican Style Tomato (great for Mexican skillet dishes). Packed full of flavor, these ready-to-use pourable soups provide endless yummy recipe possibilities.
For more delicious meals that can be prepared in 30 minutes or less (with the help of Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking) be sure to visit mealsin30.com.