I have a favorite recipe that I make whenever I need an easy dessert. No Bake Peanut Butter Bars is the recipe I bring to church potlucks, picnics and bake sales. They are extremely easy, but very satisfying. Once after a party, my friend that left early, called me to see if I had brought any extra No Bake Peanut Butter Bars home. Alas, once the leftovers made it home, they were quickly devoured my kids.
No Bake Peanut Butter bars only have 5 ingredients. Yup, that’s it! It’s a recipe I can always remember the ingredients, so I can grab them quick in the store. They only take 5 minutes to make, and only 20 minutes to cool, just enough time to set the chocolate.
Whip up a batch this Mother’ Day! Your mom (and everyone else) will love them!
- 1 cup of melted butter
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs (store bought or you can grind your own in a food processor)
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 cup and 4 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and cup of peanut butter in a large mixing bowl or electric mixer.
- Add melted butter until blended. Mixture may be a bit crumbly.
- Press together into the bottom of a cake pan (9x13).
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, starting with 30 seconds increments until melted.
- Stir in 4 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Spread melted chocolate/peanut butter on top of the peanut butter mixture.
- Place in refrigerator for about 20 minutes until chocolate is firm enough to cut into bars.
Love this recipe? Come see how to make Brownie Bites, with a surprise!