Spring is one of my absolute favorite seasons! There’s something extremely refreshing about warmer weather, birds chirping, and blooming flowers. Make the most out of your time this spring with these fun 5 activities.
I received samples and compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Fun Ways to Celebrate Spring
1. Picnic at the park. Pack up some sandwiches, fruit, and juice boxes and head to the park. Swing on the swings, feed the ducks, ride bikes, throw a ball, and enjoy the beautiful weather.
2. Fly kites. Buy kites from the dollar store and have a contest who can fly them the highest and longest.
3. Explore your surroundings. Take a hike, drive, or walk and explore your surroundings. Pick a new place to explore every week.
4. Play yard games. Nothing brings my family closer together than playing games outside. Some of our favorites include hide and seek, kick the can, ghost in the graveyard, and mafia.
5. Attend Spring It On Black Friday. With spring in the air, it’s time to start beautifying your yard. Thankfully, Sears is the perfect one-stop-shop to update your home and garden this spring season. Attending Sears Spring It On Black Friday Private Member Event, I was able to get a sneak peek at the awesome deals that will be available at the Spring It On Black Friday main shopping event 4/22-4/23. Because my husband and I just moved into a new house (and planted grass last fall) we were more than excited to pick out our very first lawn mower. The best part about shopping during Spring It On Black Friday Private Member Event was that we saved $75 on our lawn mower. How awesome is that?
But I must admit, choosing the perfect lawn mower was a little bit of a daunting task. With so many great options, I had no idea what to look for and what I wanted/needed. Thankfully, using Sears Meet With An Expert Service, I was able to schedule my appointment online, and then meet with an in-store expert. All of my questions were answered and the expert helped me choose the best lawn mower for our yard. Talk about a hands-on and stress-free shopping experience.
Be sure to visit a Sears near you and take advantage of great savings during the Sears Spring It On Black Friday Event happening 4/22-4/23.