I don’t know about you, but through the years my skin imperfections have multiplied. My once-unblemished complexion is now kissed with many freckles and breakouts seem to occur quite regularly. Seeking perfect skin, I’ve experimented with numerous concealers, foundations, etc. However, it wasn’t until I tried airbrush makeup that I achieved the flawless skin I’ve always desired. Following these simple tips for applying airbrush makeup, you too can achieve a flawless complexion.
I received Dinair Airbrush Makeup and compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Achieving a Flawless Complexion with Airbrush Makeup
1. Before application of airbrush makeup, it’s important to start with a clean and dry face. Before starting the airbrush process, apply some mascara to your lashes.
2. You’re going to start by applying concealer to your blemishes. Make sure to apply a color that is lighter than your actual foundation. For me, I used Dinair’s 110. When using your Dinair Airbrush machine, it’s important to apply makeup in a fluent, circular motion. I found that I have more control using my whole arm instead of just moving my wrist. Remember that distance is your friend – be sure that you’re holding your applicator 6 inches away from your face. Greater distance allows for less chance of “hot spots.”
3. Now it’s time to apply your foundation. Holding your Dinair Airbrush applicator 6 inches from your face, apply foundation in a fluent, circular motion starting under your eyes. Gently move to the rest of your face. Remember that less is more – you can always add another layer. For blending purposes, apply a little foundation to your neck and chest.
4. Blush time! For finer detail, you want to move your airbrush 4″ from your face when applying blush. For a blended look, apply to your cheeks, chin, and ears. Because this airbrush makeup can be used in any area of your body, have fun experimenting with the blush as lipstick!
5. Moving your airbrush 2″ to your face, you will apply your eye shadow. Start by applying a lighter color under your brows; champagne is perfect for highlight under your brows as well as highlighting other areas of your face. To make your eyes really pop, apply a medium tone to your eyelids and outline your crease with a darker shade.
6. Stand back and admire your beautiful flawless complexion!
I have to admit, at first, I was a bit hesitant to try airbrush makeup; it was a subject I knew NOTHING about. However, the Dinair Airbrush system makes makeup application a breeze. I love how Dinair Airbrush makeup stays on my skin longer, doesn’t smear, and has a light weight feel; in fact, it doesn’t feel like I have any makeup on at all! Not only that, but I feel like my skin is glowing like never before!
Transform your look with the use of airbrush makeup. Achieve a flawless complexion with Dinair Airbrush Personal Pro System ($199). After experiencing the power of airbrush makeup, you’ll never want to do your makeup any other way!