Cold and flu season is my least favorite time of the year. No matter how hard I try to protect my family from all of the nasty germs floating around, we seem to catch just about everything. Although runny noses, coughs, and body aches are simple dreadful, my personal arch nemesis: a sore throat. When I start to experience that tingle in the back of my throat, I know it’s time to pound the fluids and get plenty of rest. Recently I discovered the wonderful healing power of GoGargle! salt water gargle. Combining GoGargle! with these 5 delicious throat soothing recipes, I’m ready to beat cold and flu season.
I received samples and compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
1. Creamy Corn and Clam Chowder – This hearty and rich Weight Watchers dish delivers flavor and comfort to any sore throat. Best of all, it’s easily prepared in a matter of minutes.
2. Chunky Crockpot Tomato Soup – Packed full of delicious veggies, this healthy and soothing soup is absolutely delicious. Simply put ingredients in the crockpot and enjoy!
3. Olive Garden Minestrone Soup – Gentle on tender tummies and irritated throats, this tasty soup is extremely easy to make and is sure to become an instant family favorite.
4. Creamy Baked Potato Soup – Have a sick kiddo at home? Perfect for sick days, this friendly snowman soup is sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face!
5. French Onion Soup – Comfort foods are a must when dealing with a sore throat; and this French Onion Soup is no exception! You are sure to love this tasty, warm, and healthy dish!
Although these warm soup recipes help ease the discomfort of a sore throat, in order to actually reduce throat inflammation, experts recommend gargling with warm salt water. Faced with a dry, itchy, or sore throat? Take salt water gargling one step further with GoGargle!
Created by a mother and registered nurse, GoGargle! Salt Gargle combines 12 ingredients such as honey, chamomile, and aloe vera, to help sooth and diminish the effects sore throats.
As a little girl, whenever faced with a sore throat, I remember my mother making me gargle with warm salt water. Although it always helped, I HATED the taste. That’s one thing that I LOVE about GoGargle! – the delightful minty taste makes gargling a lot more enjoyable. Not to mention, the calming relief is instant! I’ve never experienced such quick and long lasting relief; GoGargle! works miracles!
My husband also appreciates GoGargle!’s minty fresh taste and instant relief as well. Suffering from allergies, gargling with GoGargle! a few times a day helps take away the dry and itchy feeling in his throat. Best of all, GoGargle! is super easy to use!
Start by filling up a glass with 1/2 cup of warm water. Dropping one effervescent salt gargle GoGargle! tablet into the water, allow it to dissolve until the fizzing stops.
Swish the GoGargle! solution around in your mouth (making sure to gargle in the back of your throat) for about 10-15 seconds. Spit out (be sure not to swallow) GoGargle! and enjoy a calm and non-irritated sore throat.
There’s no reason why you should have to suffer from a sore throat with you have GoGargle! Try GoGargle! just once and I’m sure you’ll love it just as much as my family does. Be sure to visit GoGargle! to find a retailer near you!