We all love playing outside whether that means hiking, swimming, riding bikes, or anything in between. While it often feels like we can’t get enough of the outside, that also usually means we need some important tools to keep us healthy and safe all summer long.
This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.
To help you keep your family healthy, active, and outside this summer, Johnson & Johnson has grouped their products into helpful Healthy Essentials™ categories. The categories can be pinned to easily save your favorite products and routines.
- Meet The Lineup – Essential summer family health products.
- Play It Sun Safe – Explore ways to play it safe in the sun.
- Give Your Kids Relief – Way to keep your little ones in the game.
- Defend Baby’s Skin – Pure and gentle solutions for your little one.
- Kick It With Neutrogena – Performance skin care for men.
- Tackle Allergies – Find easy ways to tackle your allergies.
Plus, you can start saving on the products you love with over $165 in savings! Just click the “Get Savings” link to download fantastic printable Johnson and Johnson coupons for the whole family.
The most important information to have at your fingertips is all the information you need to care for your child no matter what may arise. Some of the common ailments that align with summer include poison ivy, allergies, bug bites, heat stroke, sunburns and other concerns. Now, you can turn your phone into a first aid kit with Johnson & Johnsons health management apps. Their range of apps includes a Kids wellness tracker and a wound care guide, among many others. Available for download.