I’ll be honest, mornings can get pretty stressful at my house. Trying to get everyone up, ready for the day, and out the door never leaves me with a lot of time to get ready. But in reality, do busy moms ever really have a lot of time to get ready? Even when I do take the time to fix myself up, my bathroom usually ends up looking a lot like this:
That’s why I’ve created the perfect 5 Minute Makeup Routine. Perfect for busy moms on the go, following these steps will leave you feeling naturally beautiful all day long.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of bareMinerals. The opinions and text are all mine. Affiliate links are included below.
5 Minute Makeup Routine
1. Prep/Conceal: Before applying makeup, it’s important to hydrate and moisturize your skin. If you’re anything like me and looking to save time in the morning, bareMinerals Complexion Rescue will be your new best friend. This amazing concealer not only offers sheer – medium skin coverage but also hydrates and protects your skin from the sun (SPF 30). Placing a small amount in your fingers, you’ll want to apply bareMinerals Complexion Rescue all over your face; be sure you apply under your eyes and on your eyelids to get rid of those dark morning circles. This will also help your eyes pop! (90 seconds)
2. Face: Using a light bronzer, add some definition to your face. Pay special attention to the areas of your face that are naturally kissed by the sun – cheek bones, nose, forehead. (30 seconds)
3. Brows: Defining your brows frames your entire face. Be sure to choose a brow pencil that is waterproof so the color lasts all day. (60 seconds)
4. Eyes: Apply a quick coat of mascara to your lashes. If you have time, applying eyeliner on your top eyelid will really make your eyes stand out. (90 seconds)
5. Lips: A pop of color is the perfect way to complete your 5 minute makeup routine. Lip stains and color stay products are a great way to give your lips long-lasting color without having to reapply all throughout the day. (30 seconds)
Available in 10 flawless shades, bareMinerals Complexion Rescue really is key to a flawless complexion all day long. Whether your day takes you to the office, soccer practice, or school, bareMinerals Complexion Rescue provides a quick fix that multitasks just as well as you do. Not to mention, I can’t get enough of the natural glow it provides. Such the perfect product that completes my 5 minute makeup look!
Want some more quick morning makeup inspiration? Just take a look:
Be sure to check out your local ULTA retailer to find the perfect shade. And don’t worry, it’s not like my children knocked over four displays in the five minutes we were in ULTA…
You can also learn more about the product by visiting the bareMinerals website.