I’m all about being comfy when I have no where to go. Forget getting all fancy, when you can just wear the basics, it is so incredibly relaxing wearing your comfiest clothing! Here are the 5 essentials you’ll need in your wardrobe for getting comfy.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Gildan. The opinions and text are all mine. Affiliate links are used below.
5 Essentials for Getting Comfy!
1. Cozy bottoms – I’m a sucker for comfy bottoms. I have a whole drawer full of pajama pants, sweat pants, leggings, yoga pants, you name it. If I don’t have to pull on a pair of jeans, I don’t! (Even when I do have to, I’m almost always right back into a comfy pair of sweats as soon as possible afterwards!)
What’s even better.. is when your 6 year old steals dad’s comfy sweat pants and wears them as his entire outfit!
2. Socks – I love a pair of warm socks. This is the step I often forget, though. I’ll climb out of bed and skip right past the socks and always regret it later. Socks make your whole body warmer and feeling more comfortable and relaxed.
3. Comfy under garments – Enough said, right? My boys would run around in their cozy boxer briefs (and nothing else) if I would let them. At least it’s an underwear style that keeps the well covered.
4. Kick off your shoes – Whenever I walk through the door my shoes are off! It’s amazing how much more you can relax like curling up on your couch or tucking your legs up under you when you don’t have clunky shoes to deal with.
5. Cozy blanket – A warm, soft blanket is a necessity for unwinding! Just cuddle up in the blanket with a good book on the couch.
Gildan makes it easy to get comfy with their quality, affordable styles! From activewear and t-shirts to underwear and socks they can fill out all the basics for your dresser drawers.