Being a mother, it’s a rare occasion that I actually get ready for the day. In fact, most days you’ll find me in my yoga pants, spit-up stained t shirt and a bun on top of my head. When my husband gets home from work, we often joke that I still look exactly the same as when he left for work that morning. Nonetheless, I’ve realized that I feel SO much better about myself when I get ready for the day. However, having two kids 2 and under, I don’t have a lot of time to get ready each morning. Instead, I use these 5 beauty hacks for moms on the go.
I received samples and compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
5 Beauty Hacks for Moms On-The-Go
Photo Credit: Lindsay Barker
1. Shower at night. Not only is this the perfect way to relax and detox from a stressful day, but it ensures that I get a shower every day. I actually look forward to soaking in the tub after the kids go to bed. If you’re worried about your hair getting greasy hair by showering at night, invest in a good dry shampoo.
2. Wear lipstick. It’s amazing what a splash of color on your lips can do to your entire face. Even on days that I don’t have time to apply makeup, if I apply a quick layer of lipstick, I look fresh and feel better about myself.
3. Get a simple hairstyle. Make sure to cut your hair in a style that you can style easily. For longer hair, top knots and braids are a great way to look great without having to straighten or curl your hair.
4. Organize outfit choices. At the beginning of your week, go through your wardrobe and set aside your outfit choices for the next seven days. Hang them in the order in which you’ll wear them. This saves time each morning as you browse your closet looking for the perfect outfit.
5. Use a good concealer. Having a 6 month baby who gets up frequently throughout the night, I often awake with dark circles under my eyes. Thankfully, Solutions 24 CLINICAL Corrector Stick conceals my dark circles quickly and effectively. Seriously, all I have to do is dab a small portion under my eyes, and it looks like I’ve been awake for hours.
Nothing is better than looking like I’m wearing makeup without actually having to apply foundation. Perfect for busy moms on the go, I can apply Solutions 24 Clinical Corrector Stick as I’m heading out the door, in the car, or as I’m giving my kids breakfast. Small and concise, I can put it in my purse for touch-ups throughout the day. Solutions 24 CLINICAL Corrector Stick really is the perfect beauty product for busy moms!
Now available at Walmart, make Solutions 24 CLINICAL Corrector Stick part of your daily beauty routine. After-all, remember, it doesn’t take a lot of time to feel great about yourself each day.