Updated on October 16th, 2016
I am a planner. I like to know exactly when, where, and how things are going to happen. Anyone else have that same mentality? That’s why I like to start my Holiday shopping in October…yes, I’m that person. However, there are SO many benefits to getting your Holiday shopping done early – just take a look.
I received samples and compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
5 Benefits to Early Holiday Shopping
1. Avoid the crowds. Crowds stress me out! The earlier you buy your gifts, the less crowded the stores will be.
2. Larger product selection. Have you ever been on the hunt to find that ONE item that is sold out everywhere? Well, that is not even a problem when you shop early!
3. Less stress. Shopping a few months before the holidays is SO much less stressful! You don’t have to worry about crunching for a deadline and can actually enjoy choosing the perfect gifts for loved ones.
4. More savings. This one is pretty self explanatory – shopping sales before the Holidays leaves more money in your bank account.
5. A more enjoyable holiday season. The earlier you complete you shopping, the sooner you’re able to take full advantage of other holiday activities and actually ENJOY the holiday season!
So, now that you’re convinced of the importance of early holiday shopping, let me tell you about an awesome event taking place at Sears on Sunday, October 16th! Visit the Sears Member Bonus Event on Sunday, October 16th, from 6:00pm-9:00pm and Shop Your Way Members will have early access to the Sears Days Lowest Price of the Season Sale, that doesn’t even begin until the following weekend.
As an added bonus, anything purchased during these 3 hours will qualify you to take advantage of the Sears Holiday Guarantee: by shopping in store on October 16th from 6pm – 9pm, if any item goes lower in price than the original purchase price in that store between October 16th – December 24th, Sears will automatically credit you back the difference in price (up to $100 in points). Even better, this includes Sears Black Friday Door Buster prices!
Because I like early holiday shopping, I decided to head to Sears to get some ideas of gifts I plan to purchase for my family. My husband has had his eye on a new freezer for all of his Elk meat, so I’m thinking an additional freezer will be the perfect holiday gift! With such a great event taking place on October 16th, there’s no better time to start that Holiday shopping! So mark your calendars for the Sears Member Bonus Event!