I love shopping on Black Friday! I have fond memories of heading out around 3 am on Black Friday with my mom to shop when I was a tweet. We’d wait out in the cold trying to be among the first in line to score some cool free gift exclusive to the first few hundred in line and then race inside as the doors opened to start our holiday shopping. Every single year – and still to this day – the top of my mom’s shopping list was to buy socks!
I am a Sears Blogger. All opinions are my own.
Huffington Post created a fun post sharing the 15 Emotional Stages of a Black Friday Shopping Trip. I was busting up at their list as I’ve experience nearly all of the different stages they outline over my years of Black Friday shopping! My favorite one is “the plan.” I totally pour over the sales ads and carefully plan out my route and shopping list. For our family, every year my shopping list has included pajamas! It’s one of my favorite parts of the holidays is new PJ’s, so it’s always on the top of my list.
This year, Sears has everything on your family’s wishlists making it the perfect one-stop shop for Black Friday. Stores will open 6 pm on Thanksgiving Day and will feature over 1,000 doorbuster deals on all the popular gifts this season. You don’t have to wait until 3 am to roll out of bed, you can wander in to Sears when you wake up from your pie coma and start shopping! Sale pricing will continue through 1 pm on Black Friday.
Shop Your Way members will enjoy additional conveniences like free store pick-up and an additional 10% back in point on the first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears credit card all season long.
Sears Black Friday Specials
Want a sneak peek at the Black Friday sales and deals? Visit searslocalad.com for an early peek that can help you start mapping out your local store and figuring out your plan of attack. Here’s a few of the highlights of big savings promotions.
Hot promotions include:
- 55% off Kenmore 3.9 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer – White and Kenmore 7.0 cu ft Electric Dryer w/ Wrinkle Guard White — The set is available for just $799.98, normally $899.99 each!
- Save $100 on the RCA 40″ Class 1080p HDTV, on sale for just $249.99 (regularly priced at $349.99) plus members get $50 back in points!
- Canyon River Blues and Roebuck & Co jeans sale priced for just $14.99 (Regularly $30-40)
- Save $50 plus get a free Craftsman drill when you purchase the Craftsman Home Series 3-drawer Project Center available for $99.99 (regular price of $149.99).
- Get fit for the New Year with a NordicTrack C900i Treadmill on sale for $800 off retail available for $699.99 (regular price of $1,499.99).
- Buy 4 Sears RoadHandler tires and you can get up to $150 in value with an $80 mail-in-rebate via an American Express award card and earn a $70 Sears award card if you purchase using a qualifying Sears card!
I’ve been seriously contemplating a Foosball table for my boys, I think they would love it! With the hot promotional pricing at Sears this Black Friday down $175 off of retail making the table just $124.99, it may be time to finally jump and add the Foosball table as our main family gift this year!
Or, if you’re looking to get fit for the New Year, Sears has fitness equipment at their lowest prices of the season! Like this Bladez Stratum indoor cycle – you’ll save $450 dropping the price down to just $249.99 — the lowest price of the season!
Head over to browse the Sears Black Friday ad and start making your own shopping plan for after Thanksgiving!
Thursday 4th of December 2014
This is the first year I did not go out on Black friday. I am kinda mad at myself for missing so many great deals.
Sunday 30th of November 2014
I really need to find those cute pink jammies for my girls. I love terrier pj's for Christmas.
Saturday 29th of November 2014
I love shopping at Sears! Sounds like they have some great deals planned!
Thursday 27th of November 2014
There's so many great deals out there. Sears definitely some great deals for every wish list
Wednesday 26th of November 2014
Sears is doing some serious deals for Black Friday. Thats cool they have a BloggerSquad too!