This post is sponsored by Lunchbox.
I have always had dry skin and because of this I’ve learned a few tricks that have helped me keep my skin healthy. Just these few easy things will go a long way towards healthy skin. Keep in mind, overall health plays the biggest role in how well your skin is doing, so watch for stress, sickness, poor eating, or smoking as well for the best skin yet!
- Water – We all know we are supposed to drink 8 glasses of 8 ounces of water a day. That’s a LOT of water! How many of us actually drink this much water in a day? The easiest way to make sure you are getting lots of water is to cut out other drinks, carry around a water bottle, and try flavoring your water with a lime, lemon or cucumber to mix up the taste!
- Exfoliate – Cleaning off dead skin cells by exfoliating will give you a beautiful fresh coat of skin not blocked by old skin cells and dirt. Make this a practice at least once a month, or more often. You’ll be amazed how clear and clean your skin feels.
- Sunscreen – Protect and take care of your skin from the damage of the sun with a good sunscreen make specifically for faces. They often have a different formula that is made for the more sensitive area of skin your face and they don’t feel so heavy or fragrant. Your skin will probably face sunlight every day, so don’t reserve this step only for days at the beach, make it an everyday habit.
- Moisturizer – A good moisturizer is absolutely key!
There are two main beauty products I cannot live without – moisturizer and mascara. With these two I feel like I can tackle the world! Simple is introducing two new moisturizing products at Walgreens that can hydrate your skin and keep your skin looking beautiful.
Their two new products are:
- Simple® Ultra Light Gel Moisturizer – gives instant hydration with multi-vitamins
- Simple® 24-hour Nourishing Cream – for the deep nourishing your skin needs, day or night
Both of these new products have NO parabens, NO dyes, NO artificial perfumes and NO harsh irritants! Hooray for moisturizers that have sensitive skin in mind without the additives! You can find both of these products at Walgreens.com available now!