Sometimes it just doesn’t seem fair when mothers get sick; after all, very few mothers have the opportunity to take a “sick day”. With kids to take care of, errands to run, and mouths to feed, it’s important for moms to stay healthy. However, with cold and flu season in full swing, sometimes the occasional sore throat is inevitable. Don’t let a sore throat get in the way of your daily routine. Bounce right back to health with these quick and easy sore throat remedies; perfect for the entire family!
10 Quick and Easy Sore Throat Remedies
1. Gargle with warm salt water. It’s amazing how warm water and salt work together to provide a numbing relief from the pain.
2. Take over the counter anti-inflammatory drugs – for me, Ibuprofen works best on my sore throats. If you’re not a fan of Ibuprofen, you can always try Aspirin.
3. Sip warm lemon water. It’s also important to make sure you’re drinking enough water to stay hydrated. Your body will heal quicker if it is adequately hydrated.
4. Suck on ice. If you’re not a fan of plain ice, you can always use soda flavoring to flavor the ice. Trust me, it’s quite a tasty treat. If nothing else, popsicles also work wonders on a sore throat.
5. Eat jello. This is perfect for little kiddos who may be picky eaters.
6. Drink chicken broth (or any warm liquid that sounds appetizing).
7. Such on hard candy.
8. Sleep with a humidifier. I’ve found that using a cold humidifier works best. They may be a little bit more spendy, but I think it’s worth the extra cost.
9. Soak in a warm bath – leave the door closed and slowly breath in the steam from the water.
10. Use Chloraseptic Throat Lozenges and Spray.
For some reason, I seem to pick up colds and flues quite easily. Being a sick mother brings an added amount of stress to the entire family. Not wanting to stay sick for long, I always turn to Chloraseptic Throat Lozenges and Spray. I’m always amazed just how quickly these products work – as soon as I spray Chloraseptic Spray or suck on Chloraseptic Throat Lozenges, my symptoms immediately disappear.
No wonder Chloraseptic is the number one Pharmacist-recommended sore throat relief brand for the entire family! With tasty flavors such as Cherry, Warming Honey Lemon, Grape (made just for kids), and Max Wild Berry, there are Chloraseptic Products appealing to everyone’s taste buds. Trust me, yummy flavors really go a long way when getting sick kiddos to take medicine. Don’t let sore throats take control of your family. Experience immediate sore throat relief with Chloraseptic Throat Lozenges and Spray.
With tasty flavors and quick relief, Chloraspetic is perfect for the entire family. Be sure to visit Chloraseptic’s website and check out the Cold & Flu Tracker to learn what illnesses are prevalent in your area. For fun DIY posts, be sure to visit the Chloraseptic® Facebook page. You can also score a $1 Chloraseptic® Coupon to help you save while taking care of yourself.