Updated on October 10th, 2016
At our house, fall is full of occasions to celebrate. Not only do we soak up Halloween and Thanksgiving festivities, but we love partying in honor of two family birthdays. This means one thing: lots of family get-togethers. I always enjoy filling these parties with fun fall food choices. Looking for a delicious and festive treat to bring to your next fall party? This Pumpkin Pie Fruit Dip is sure to be an instant crowd favorite.
I received samples and compensation in exchange for this post. See below for additional details.
Pumpkin Pie Fruit Dip
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1/8 t pumpkin spice
- 1/4 t sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 t vanilla
- 1 small container of vanilla Greek Yogurt (I prefer Yoplait Greek 100)
- Optional:1 handful of chocolate chips
1. Soften your cream cheese in the microwave.
2. Combine cream cheese, pumpkin pure, whipped cream, and Yoplait Greek 100 in a bowl. Mix until smooth (make sure there aren’t any cream cheese lumps).
3. Add pumpkin spice, sugar, and vanilla.
4. Mix until smooth. If desired add chocolate chips (I prefer milk chocolate) and sprinkle with additional pumpkin spice.
5. Serve with strawberries, apples, graham crackers, wafers, or other favorite dipping foods.
Last weekend, we served this delicious Pumpkin Pie Fruit Dip at a family party; it was a hit. Our guests loved the dip’s fresh pumpkin taste and smooth and creamy texture. Want to know the secret behind the creaminess? Vanilla Yoplait Greek 100. Flavored with natural flavors and only 100 calories per serving, Yoplait Greek 100 adds the perfect touch to every bite of pumpkin pie fruit dip.
What’s your favorite way to snack with Yoplait?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.
Next, try our Fruity Pebbles Breakfast Parfait.