Oransi began as an engineer was searching for a way to create a better air quality for his asthmatic son. They sell air purifiers, deodorizers, and laundry solutions. Their Robby Wash Laundry Balls are an awesome solution for the regular laundry detergents you use everyday. Here are the top 11 reasons to use a Robby Wash Laundry Ball:
1. Save money: Standard laundry detergents can cost you up to $1 per load whereas the highly efficient Robby Laundry Ball is less than $0.25 per load.
2. Simple. Just throw it in the washing machine.
3. Targeted cleaning. Use the fuschia ball for low temperature loads (32-90ºF) and the blue washing ball for high temperatures (32-180ºF). Maintains softness in your laundry while removing odors and stains.
4. Hypoallergenic. Since you are not using cups of laundry detergent your laundry is cleaned in a manner that is much easier on your skin while at the same time giving you the performance you expect in a highly efficient laundry cleaner.
5. Baby safe laundry solution. Formulated to being gentle on your child’s clothes but strong enough to remove the stains.
6. Free stain stick included with each washing ball purchase.
7. Fresh scent. Your clothes will have a very light fresh scent for a feeling of freshness.
8. High efficiency laundry. Each Robby Wash ball pack will clean on average for 12 months. This includes three refill packets of macromolecules. If you have an over-sized washing machine, we recommend using two washing balls.
9. Helps the environment.
10. Economical refills. Simply open the tab on the ball to refill with the macro molecule pellets when they are less than 75% full. This keeps you from having to throw away the ball. Each ball should last for 2-3 years.
11. Safety. Contains no phosphates or chlorine.
I was very excited to try out the Robby Wash Laundry Ball from Oransi, but slightly skeptical of how effective it would be. Too good to be true, right? A laundry solution that saves money, cleans your clothes better, and is better for your laundry and skin. It’s not too good to be true! It was highly effective! My laundry came out clean and soft with a very light scent that was pleasant. I love that I just throw it in and forget it. And I especially love that I don’t have to keep buying a bunch of detergent – it should last me about a year! It’s so simple but does the job, and I love that.
You can buy your Robby Wash Laundry Ball from the Oransi site. It retails for $32.95. Be sure to check them out on Facebook and Twitter!
Disclosure: I received an Oransi Robby Wash Laundry Ball in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site.