It is amazing to me how busy life can be. It seems to me that we spend our days running here and there and taking care of everything we are responsible for. I can’t imagine how I will feel once my kids are in school and have their own activities and responsibilities.
I received samples in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
We have a few things we like to do each week to make sure we get some quality family time together as a family. We set aside one night each week as family night, Mondays, and almost always also include a movie night as well.
Most Friday nights you can find us snuggled up in our blankets and pajamas as a family, watching one of our favorite flicks and munching on our favorite snacks and treats. We recently upgraded our family movie nights to theater status with our Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 600 3LCD projector. Featuring 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness, this projector shines bright. I am amazed at how clear and crisp the picture is.
Here are our favorite ways to use our projector:
- To watch movies as a family.
- At home date nights.
- Playing our Wii life sized.
- Using YouTube to watch music videos and host our own little dance parties.
- Take it outside and have a movie night under the stars. (We plan on doing this a TON this summer.)
- Show a slide show featuring photos while hosting a party.
I am so impressed by how affordable this projector is. It packs a huge punch from such a small package! I am amazed how often we use it, it has really taken our family nights up a level.
Cheesy Crockpot Chip Dip
If you are looking for a delicious movie night snack, look no further! Here is a family favorite dip recipe you HAVE to try!
- 2 cans Rotel Tomatoes (any kind, I like the cilantro)
- 2 8oz pkgs Cream Cheese
- 1½ C. Shredded Cheese
- 1 Can of Olives- Diced and drained
- 3 Green Onions- Chopped
- Melt and warm in a crock pot. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Yum! You are ready for movie night!