Lawry’s just introduced two new marinades and three new spice blends inspired to bring new flavors and excitement to dinnertime! Along with their new products, they’ve also created a fun new site called Dinnertising! Dinnertising is all about bring fun and interaction to home cooked meals for your children! Then, you can turn it into a fun activity of cooking together. It’s easy to get the kids involved preparing the meal and when you do they’ll be more excited for dinnertime and the meal you’ll be serving!
On Lawry’s Dinnertising website, you can make your own Dinnertisements. What is a Dinnertisement? It’s your own personalized commercial made for your children to get them interested and excited about what’s for dinner that night. Add in your child’s name, picture, and pick out a recipe for the evening and the video is created and ready for you to share with your kids! Making your own Dinnertisement is simple and is done in just three quick steps. Check out the fun Dinnertisement I made!
I made my Dinnertisement up to try out Lawry’s recipe for Santa Fe Steak with Pineapple & Bell Pepper Salsa, which looked delicious! We’ll be trying it this week and let you know our thoughts on the recipe when I post the winner! I’m excited to try this recipe as it requires just 15 minutes of prep work and can be cooked on the grill to avoid heating up my home!
Fire Roasted Chili & Garlic Hamburgers
Memorial Day is around the corner and barbecue season is here! What better way to celebrate then with a fun spice blend to season your patties with? To create the recipe, simple make your hamburger patties or start with pre-prepared patties. If starting with frozen patties, begin cooking before you add on the seasoning to thaw them a bit before you start. Already thawed meat is ready to add seasoning to right away. Sprinkle a bit of Lawry’s Fire Roasted Chili & Garlic seasoning to each side of the patty. Check the hamburgers and make sure to cook all the way through. Then, gather your kids to help assemble their own buns to help make dinnertime more exciting and fun for them!
The hamburgers turned out delicious and the Fire Roasted Chili & Garlic seasoning worked great on of the burgers! It gave them a lot of flavor and a little bit of spice making them really tasty! My kids loved helping to prepare their own buns, it made it really fun for them. We usually prepare their whole hamburgers as they are pretty little but they did a good job and it made getting everyone’s food to their plates go quicker as well!
Check out the great new flavors from Lawry’s!
- Santa Fe Chili Marinade – An authentic Southwest-style marinade accentuated by a bold blend of spices and seasonings, including chili pepper, cumin, oregano and a splash of lime juice.
- Mediterranean Herb and White Wine Marinade – Inspired by the full-bodied tastes of the Mediterranean, this marinade features basil, oregano, garlic and sun-dried tomato, blended with white wine and extra virgin olive oil.
- Seasoned Salt Mediterranean Herb – The signature flavor of Lawry’s Seasoned Salt expertly blended with Mediterranean herbs and spices adds a new twist on a longtime favorite.
- Fire Roasted Chile & Garlic – A robust blend of fire roasted chiles, garlic and smoked paprika wake up weeknight meals with the flavors of the Southwest.
- Roasted Garlic Salt with Oregano & Basil – A family favorite, Lawry’s Garlic Salt, is enhanced with the flavors of savory roasted garlic and aromatic oregano and basil.
You can find Lawry’s Marinades and Spice Blends at your favorite local grocery store. The Marinades have a SRP of $2.99 for a 12 oz bottle and the Spice Blends have a SRP of $3.29 per package.
Disclosure: I received samples of Lawry’s new products and a stipend in exchange for two posts. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site.