If you love a good apple pie, you need this recipe in your life! It’s all the yummy taste of a warm apple pie but it skips over all the hard work of making a crust and leaves you with a perfect and easy apple crumble recipe you’re going to love!
This post is sponsored by Harris Teeter Organics.
Homemade + Easy Apple Crumble
There are just two steps to this recipe – mix together flour, cinnamon, brown sugar, oats, and butter to create your apple crumble.
Next, prep your apples by peeling, coring, and cutting into thin slices.
That’s all there is to it!
If you have an apple slicer/corer, you can save a bunch of time, but it’s not required. Either way, this recipe is a cinch to make.
But the key to an amazing, unforgettable apple crumble is in choosing the best quality ingredients!
The Perfect Apple Crumble with Harris Teeter Organics
A recipe is only as good as the ingredients you add to it. I’m so excited about the full line of organic grocery products available at Harris Teeter grocery stores.
The Harris Teeter Organics line has an easy-to-spot purple label that helps you find what you’re looking for quickly among all the options on the shelf.
You can take on this family favorite, traditional apple crumble recipe with Harris Teeter Organics for a tart and sweet dessert that tastes like perfection!
I was thrilled with how many options I found that are a part of the Harris Teeter Organics line – including all the ingredients for this recipe, except flour. Including:
- Granny Smith apples
- Old Fashion Oats
- Light Brown Sugar
- Vanilla Ice Cream
All Harris Teeter Organics products contain NO: GMOs, synthetic fertilizers/herbicides/pesticides, artificial preservatives/colors/flavors, antibiotics, or growth hormones. That means you’re left with just pure, healthy food grown the way nature intended!
Easy Apple Crumble Recipe
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 6 large apples (10 small apples)
- Preheat oven to 350* F.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, butter, flour, and cinnamon. Mix together with a fork until combined and crumbly.
- Peel, core, and slice your apples. If you have an apple slicer/corer this is super fast and easy!
- Fill 9x13 baking pan with thinly sliced apples, spreading them out in layers until your pan is mostly full.
- Sprinkle apple crumble on top, spreading it to evenly coat the top of the apples.
- Bake for 40-50 mins, or until the apples are soft when poked with a fork.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired, and enjoy!
Give your apple crumble recipe about 15 mins to cool (it will still be warm) and then add a scoop of ice cream on top, if you like a la mode. You’ll be scarfing this one down, and be dying for seconds!
This recipe reheats really well so it’s great as leftovers, even cold! No matter how you choose to enjoy this easy apple crumble, you’ll be glad you made it.
Love this recipe? Pin it to save!