I’ll be honest, I am terrible at remembering to eat my daily fruits and veggies. However, I have found that if I take the time to incorporate them into delicious recipes, my entire family will happily consume their fruits and veggies. Prepared in a matter of minutes, learn to enjoy your vegetables with these tasty Baked Parmesan Veggies.
This post was sponsored by OMAGGIO® and I was compensated to write it. Regardless, what I have written reflects my own opinion and experience. I hope you find it useful.
Baked Parmesan Veggies
1. 2-4 Servings of your favorite veggies – Every time I make this dish, I mix up my veggie combos. Some of my favorite veggies for this recipe include: zucchini, yellow squash, onions, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
2. 1/2 Cup Olive Oil – I prefer using OMAGGIO Limited Reserve Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I love OMAGGIO because it is 100% Authentic, high quality, and formulated from a combination of the best olives.
3. 1/2 t Salt
4. 1/2 t Pepper
5. 3/4 t Garlic powder
6. Parmesan cheese
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
2. Slice veggies and add to the extra virgin olive oil mixture. Be sure that all veggies are a similar width so they cook evenly.
3. Coat veggies with extra virgin olive oil mixture and place in a baking pan.
4. Pour remaining mixture on top of your vegetables.
5. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. I like to be generous with my cheese.
6. Bake in the oven at 350 for 15-18 minutes. Mix veggies half way through your cooking time (so all veggies are cooked well).
7. Serve and enjoy! You can also put these vegetables on the barbecue if you choose to grill them.
Whether cooking bread, salad, meat, or vegetables, OMAGGIO Limited Reserve Extra Virgin Olive Oil really adds a delicious vibrant olive flavor and moderate peppery finish to any dish. Not to mention, the beautiful gold bottle design makes OMAGGIO an excellent Thanksgiving or Christmas gift. Now available at select Sam’s Clubs (while supplies last), OMAGGIO Limited Reserve Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a must for any dish. Thanks to OMAGGIO, you can truly taste the difference of a superior authentic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.