AquaVille – the Friends is a cute FREE app that lets you play in a peaceful ocean world full of fish! You can create your own dream home and town and raise up fish while playing with your friends. AquaVille is the last remaining village on the ocean floor and your goal is to raise fish to repopulate the town and create some farms through Aquafarm. You can cultivate the land by removing seaweeds and rocks and then construct buildings in your town. AquaVille uses your Facebook ID to login and then you can connect with your friends to play together and get help from each other as your building your own town. Send your fish out to explore the ocean and you just might find rare fish!
Features of AquaVille – the Friends:
- 210 kinds of diverse fish and beautiful sea creatures
- 90 kinds of unique buildings and decoration objects motivated by the marine ecosystem
- More than 200 Quests: Rich and fascinating scenario unfolded by LENA, the Goddess and 4 adorable main characters
- Gorgeous, lively and colorful graphics with splendid designs
- Fun Social Play: Tour to exotic places with your friend’s fish and get RARE fish with various rewards
- You can play the music you have in your device while playing the game!
- 7 Languages supported: English, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish
AquaVille – the Friends is available for both iPhone and iPad. It is a completely free app and has a 4+ rating with over 100 users rating this app.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I will be compensated for my time and efforts on this post.