This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of DairyPure Milk. All opinions are 100% mine.
Don’t let clutter pile up, instead keep these easy tricks in mind to help you reduce clutter in your home!
1. Ditch the paper stash – As soon as you walk into the door with a pile of mail, sort, ditch, and file it away.
4. Store items where they are used – When you keep things where they are used it is much easier for everyone in the family to put them away and avoid piles.
Try DairyPure milk, available at Smart & Final and other retailers near you. They carry a 5 Point Purity Promise for quality milk you can trust.
- No artificial growth hormones. *No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from cows treated with the artifical growth hormone rbST and non-rbST-treated cows.
- Milk is tested for antibiotics.
- Continuously quality tested for purity.
- Sourced from cows fed a healthy diet.
- Cold shipped fresh from a local dairy.