Staples can easily be your go-to office supply store with their wide range of products including office furniture, supplies, back to school products, copy and print needs, electronics, and more! With great weekly sales and specials and a range of coupons, rebates, and promotions available you’ll be thrilled with what you find at Staples! Plus, Staples offers a Price Match Guarantee that lets you match competitor prices within 14 days of your purchase so you won’t ever have to worry about over paying!
I have been in the market for a new camera as my children have started to ruin our current camera. I was surprised to find a helpful resource center on Staples.com that helped me navigate the confusing world of digital cameras that made picking out a camera based on my needs much easier. Their helpful Digital Camera Research Center gave tips, an overview on camera styles, a features to consider guide, and a helpful camera selector tool. In the end, it was easy to pick out a camera that had everything I was looking for. I selected the Canon PowerShot SX260 HS Digital Camera which has an impressive long range zoom and HD video capabilities all packed in to a slim and lightweight casing.
Features of the Canon PowerShot SX260 HS Digital Camera:
- 12.1 Megapixels
- 20x optical / 4x digital zoom
- 3.0-inch TFT Color LCD with wide viewing angle
- GPS tracker that records your image locations
- Ultra-slim Camera with powerfulOptical Image Stabilization and 25mm Wide-Angle Lens
- High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with the DIGIC 5 Image Processor creates Canon’s HS SYSTEM for outstanding low-light performance
- 1080p Full HD video in stereo sound with a dedicated movie button
- Improved Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper camera settings based on 58 predefined shooting situations and the new Face ID function adjusts focus and exposure priority based on pre-registered faces
- Intelligent IS automatically chooses from six different modes to optimize image stabilization for the shooting condition
- Rechargeable Li-on battery
- Supports SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards
- 1-year mfr. limited warranty
I have had so much fun testing out the Canon PowerShot SX260 HS Digital Camera. This camera has a very impressive long-range zoom that is hard to find in a point-and-shoot camera. Another thing I have really noticed as a huge difference with this camera is the flash! The PowerShot SX260 HS has a pop-up flash that is way more powerful than any other point-and-shoot I have ever owned. In makes taking pictures indoors in our low-lighting home turn out much clearer and with better coloring. The built-in GPS tracker makes it easier to remember where pictures were taken or to view the images in a unique way grouped by location on the software included with the camera. The only downside to this camera I have found is that you cannot open up the memory card slot without powering off the camera as turns off the camera when you open the battery compartment. This makes sense as the camera does not have any built-in memory so you can’t record images without your memory card already being in the camera but I find I often forget the card in my computer’s card reader and would love to slide in the memory card without having to turn off the camera first.
You can find the Canon PowerShot SX260 HS Digital Camera or another camera that will be perfect for your family either in stores or online at Staples!
Disclosure: I received a Canon PowerShot SX260 HS Digital Camera in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site.