I am a girl who loves her chocolate; chocolate bars, chocolate chips, chocolate cookies, candy bars, fruit dipped in chocolate, hot chocolate, etc. Chocolate just seems to make this world a better place…at least my world! So of course, I had to whip up this delicious Peppermint Flavored Frozen Hot Chocolate. Perfect for the Holidays, your whole family will enjoy this divine chocolate-y treat.
Peppermint Flavored Frozen Hot Chocolate
Ingredients (makes 2 heaping servings):
– 1 cup of milk
– 1 cup of water
– 4 Tbls Hot Chocolate Drink Mix
– 6-8 scoops of peppermint ice cream (you can also use chocolate or vanilla ice cream if preferred)
– 1/2 cup of ice
– 1/4 cup M&M’s
Garnishes (add garnishes to your liking):
– Shaved Chocolate
– whipped cream
– scoop of favorite ice cream
– chocolate syrup
1. Heat cup of water in the microwave until water is boiling.
2. Add Hot Chocolate and stir until dissolved.
3. Add ice, milk, ice cream, and chocolate drink mix (after cooled to room temperature) to your blender.
4. Blend until smooth.
5. Place in freezer until desired consistency.
6. Mix in M&M’s by hand.
7. Using a cheese grater and block of chocolate to create chocolate shavings.
8. Garnish frozen hot chocolate with preferred toppings: chocolate shavings, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, ice cream, etc! Personally, I enjoy some chocolate shavings with an extra scoop of peppermint ice cream!
9. Enjoy this delicious frozen treat with family and friends!
70 Peppermint Recipes- 12 Days of Round Ups - The Spring Mount 6 Pack
Thursday 11th of December 2014
[…] Peppermint Flavored Frozen Hot Chocolate […]
Saturday 22nd of November 2014
Oh this sounds so neat! I have never had a frozen hot chocolate! I cannot wait to try this! We love hot chocolate!
Monday 17th of November 2014
This sounds delicious.Perfect treat for the holidays!
Sunday 16th of November 2014
Wow this sounds and looks amazing! How can you go wrong with chocolate! I have never made Frozen Hot Chocolate so thanks for the recipe!
Saturday 15th of November 2014
This version of frozen hot chocolate sounds amazing. I look forward to trying it out when it warms up again.