Trying to figure out what amazing gift will light up the eyes of those wonderful girls in your life this Holiday Season? Check out some of our favorite gifts for girls of all ages and you’ll see lots of great big smiles when they unwrap your gifts this season.
Holiday Gifts Girls Will Love!
We received a variety of samples and/or compensation in exchange for inclusion in this post. Affiliate links are used in this post. All opinions are our own.
1. Active Outdoor Toys – Flybar has you covered with all the active fun products your kids will be thrilled with on Christmas morning. With fun choices including skateboards, trick boards, pogo sticks, and even stilts there’s something for everyone! Use FlybarHol15 to take 15% off your purchase of Flybar products on Amazon! Here’s some of our favorite picks:
- Flybar Aero 2-Wheel Kick Scooter – This well built scooter is made with a durable steel frame and features light-up wheels! It rights fast and smooth and is designed for ages 5 and up (to 175 lbs).
- Flybar Foam Maverick Pogo Stick – They’ll love bouncing with this comfortable pogo stick designed with foam covered grip handles and non-slip foot pegs for increased stability. The Maverick pogo stick is designed for children ages 5 to 9 and from 40-80 lbs. For older kids, look for the Flybar Master Pogo Stick for ages 9+ and up to 160 lbs.
- Flybar Pogo Ball Trick Board – A durable and thick trick board can handle extreme tricks and will prevent cracking. You can easily transport it with the built-in carry handles. The trick board is designed for ages 6 and up.
- Flybar Skate Cruiser Board – A lightweight but quality skateboard that will be perfect for learning new tricks and for a smooth ride around town. Flybar offers a variety of skateboard options to fit your needs. The Skate Cruiser boards are 27.5″ and have 9 chrome bearings with 60 mm wheels.
2. Fun Family Board Games – HABA offers a variety of fun family games that focus on critical thinking such as making decisions, using forethought, thinking ahead, using memory, and more. They can also help develop social skills. You can browse HABA’s entire selection of games including cooperative games, strategy games, and even the series of My Very First Games to introduce your young children into the hobby! Here’s a few of HABA’s games that would make excellent Christmas gifts:
- Karuba Junior – Teach your youngest children to love playing engaging strategy games with Karuba Junior’s fun take on the original award-winning Karuba game! You’ll cooperate to win against pirates while laying tiles to collect treasures. Karuba Junior is designed for ages 4-8 and for one to four players.
- Karuba Card Game – Fans of Karuba will love this compact and easily portable card game version. You’ll take turns selecting card paths from your hand trying to outwit other players and connecting paths that lead to the temples. Plays with 2-6 players ages 8 and up.
- King of the Dice – In King of the Dice you will roll the dice seeking to complete different types of sets to gain new citizens to your kingdom. But push your luck too far, and you may end up taking a penalty card! This fun games feels like a competitive version way to play Yahtzee with more player interaction. For 2-5 players ages 8 and up.
- Iquazú – This beautiful game is designed to represent a waterfall and the hidden gems behind the Iquazú waterfall. Turns are easy, but with lots of strategy, deciding where you should place your gems to score the most points. Iquazú is a game for 2-4 players ages 10+.
3. Gifts That Encourage Imaginative Play – Antsy Pants has fun and engaging toys that will help them develop rich imaginations! Their Build & Play sets let you re-purpose a single building rod and connectors set with lots of different designs and scenes to create new adventures. Additionally, you can find fun Antsy Pants toys to extend their imaginative play.
- Antsy Pants Build & Play Sets – Let her imagination run the show. Whether she wants to play house, kitchen, veterinarian, or pop star Antsy Pants building sets make it easy! Just set up the poles and connectors and then add one of the many fun fabric covers to finish the scene with ease.
- Gym Balance Beam – Let her practice her balance, and gymnast, skills on this sturdy Gym Balance Beam. It can easily connect with other balance beams or play mats with the hook-and-loop ends.
- Ball Pit Kit and Play Balls – This fun toy will have you reminiscing to your own childhood. Easily build a ball pit for when it’s time to play, then pack it away when not in use. Be sure to grab a set of play balls, too.
4. Gifts that inspire a love of STEM. If you have a child that loves to tinker with things or is very into science, physics or engineering, GeoMag is the gift for them. With a new GeoMag Mechanics Gravity set, your child can spend hours creating movement and chain reactions through gravity and magnetism. Each building set uses the weight of the spheres, movement, and magnets to create its own battery-less movement fun. Choose from one of four different sets.
- Gravity Race Track – this 115 piece set features a magnetic cannon that launches balls and a magnetic catcher that stops them. It’s hours of imagination building fun. Each set is made to be compatible with other GoeMag sets, creating endless possibilities.
- Gravity Motor System – this 169 piece set includes a gravity motor and magnetic transmission. Each sturdy piece is made to connect and hold together for hours of magnetic engineering ingenuity.
- Gravity Jump Run Construction Company – is a 243 piece set featuring a magnetic cannon to launch balls, a magnetic catcher to stop them and gravity motor. Kids will creatively build with this set while practicing STEM skills and learning engineering concepts.
- Gravity up & Down – A build on all of the favorites of the previous kits, this 330 piece set includes a magnetic cannon, stop and go mechanism, magnetic transmission, and a Gravity Motor. Built with kids safety in mind, these sets are constructed of a sturdy material that has been through rigorous safety standards.
5. DIY Projects with Guava Toys: If your little one lives for fun DIY projects, look no further than Guava Toys. From DIY Slime to DIY Bath bombs, Guava Toys has fun craft kits everyone will love! Not only can you gift the craft kit, but also the goodies you create! Who doesn’t love slime or bath bombs?!?!
- DIY Slime – Combine any 3 colors and 8 different accessories for endless combinations of fun, stretchy slime. You can choose to put glitter in your slime, decorate the slime with eyes, or make your slime glow in the dark! So many fun possibilities!
- DIY Bath Bombs – What could be funner than making your own bath bombs??? Choose your own colors, shapes, and scents for a fun, fizzy bath time experience. After you’ve created your own bath bomb, drop it in the tub and enjoy a peaceful and relaxing evening.
6. Gifts for the Mini-Me: With Creative Café Barista Bar, kids will enjoy becoming a barista at home and creating their own kid-friendly “lattes” (made with frothed milk and works without heat). Fancy drinks adorned with powdered chocolate or cinnamon designs (made with included stencils) are perfect for any mini-me, and she’ll love using this gift again and again. There are three different drink flavors included to get her creative side mixing! Girls will love being “just like mom” in creating her own amazing drinks with Creative Cafe Barista Bar.
7. Gifts full of giggles and fun with Maya Toys – Have you ever played with Orbeez? Once you start with the squishy fun, it becomes mesmerizing. Maya Toys offers Orbeez to suit every girl in your life, even a soothing foot spa! The fun designs that the Cutie Stix Jewelry Maker offers will brighten anyone’s holiday season, and you are sure to hear tons of laughs and giggles as they play some of the newest games out there!
- Orbeez Ultimate Soothing Spa – Ultimate relaxation (and maybe a few giggles) as your girls soak their feet in the wonderful world of Orbeez (I can guarantee that you won’t let them be the only ones relaxing in the Ultimate Soothing Spa!
- Orbeez Wow World – Such creative characters in the Orbeez Wow World, you’ll want to collect them all!
- Cutie Stix Jewelry Maker – My daughter made me an anklet out of the Cutie Six Jewelry Maker and it was the cutest thing around! I am still wearing it-we have matching ones! There are even extra collectible packs you can add on for more fun!
- Fryin Flyin Donuts – Tons of laughter as you try to catch the flying donuts once their fried! It’s not as easy as it looks, your little one just might beat you!
- Monkey Trix – You’ll be laughing out loud as you monkey around trying to construct the towers. Family fun that also helps improve hand-eye coordination.
8. Gifts for the Collector with Disney Doorables Mini Figures: Disney Doorables are just that – ADORABLE little Disney figures that come with a connectable playsets. With a variety figures available, there are Doorables perfect for every Disney fan. Collect all of your favorite characters for fun, imaginative play.
- Beauty and the Beast Disney Doorables: Have fun with the beast, his magic castle, and mirror! Play separately or stack with other play sets such as:
- Peter Pan Doorables: Aboard Captain Hook’s Ship where treasure awaits!
- Alice and Wonderland Doorables: Follow Alice on her whimsical journey through wonderland.
- For more Doorable collections, visit Disney Doorables.
Holiday Gifts for Tweens and Teen Girls
1. Feature Packed Budget-Friendly Smartphone – Alcatel 7 smartphone is making a stand as the hottest tech gift for tween and teen girls they’ll be beginning for this holiday season. It’s the perfect device for entertainment, photos, and helping you stay connected with your child.
- Acatel 7 Smartphone Features – The Acatel 7 smartphone is loaded with the features she wants. With a 6″ FHD+ display there is lots of room to watch videos or try out the latest apps without any extra bulk. The dual cameras including the rear camera portrait mode is perfect for her latest Snapchat or Instagram shot. Plus, it boasts up to 28 hours of talk time in a single charge, so she’ll never have to end an important conversation early.
- Exclusively Through MetroPCS – You can find the Alcatel 7 smartphone exclusively through MetroPCS free with port-in credit or just $129.99 with new line of service!
2. Subscription Boxes with STEM and tech education – Creation Crate has a variety of options to reach out to all the tech loving girls in your life. There are a variety of subscription options (1, 3, 6 & 12-month options). Your girls will love learning all that they can do and create with these fantastic projects. Creation Crate is offering a 25% discount on all products at www.CreationCrate.com from November 22 – November 26. The Promo Code is BFCM25.
- Creation Crate Jr – is an educational kit to build young engineers. Using simple materials and DIY projects, kids 8 and up can learn about energy and forces, as well as how to build structures and mechanisms. Subscriptions starting at $11.49 per month.
- Girls That Make – Wearable electronics delivered to your door! Different projects (bracelets, hats, bags, etc.) teach girls how to build circuits, program, and sew to create wearable technology each month. Options starting at $29.99 per month.
- Creation Crate – Monthly kits provide tech projects that kids (or adults) can do on their own or with someone else — a friend, parent, or grandparent. With Creation Crate, you can learn how to build electronics and how to code without any prior experience. It’s perfect for anyone interested in STEM projects. Boxes are available starting at $22.49 per month.
3. Crafting kits with LaurDIY – has some of the cutest craft kits that will WOW any kid this Holiday Season. Just like the craft tutorials on LaurDIY, these whimsical room décor kits will leave your girls’ rooms fun and fabulous. Stylish crafts that easy enough for children to really do-it-yourself, are the perfect gift . After trying one kit, you’ll be hooked so make sure to pick up a variety.
- Letter Board Kit – Decorate and personalize the stylish board included and use it to write fun messages on.
- Illuminating Lamp Kit – Construct and paint a 3D nightlight for your room that changes colors.
- Mini Plushie Kit – Make cute mini sweet treat plushies with pre-cut felt pieces.
- Balloon Unicorn Kit – Create balloon-shaped plush unicorns with a gold horn and sparkly embellishments.
4. Create a real flying Drone- With Circuit Scribe, doodles on paper are no longer just doodles. They are now conductive ink doodles that connect circuits and create electrical connections. With a Drone Builder Kit from Circuit Scribe, they can have a real flying drone created by them.
- Drone Builder Kit– Build the drone from cardboard arms, motors, propellers and the magic of the Circuit Scribe pen. Then, using the downloadable app, fly your creation with a tablet or smartphone. With the On-Board 480p camera, you can even get a bird’s eye view of the terrain while catching video and pictures.
5. Get her something for her room- It’s always fun getting something new and funky for a teen’s room. Teens and tweens like to be original and fun and their rooms should be an extension of their personality. A Kit-Cat Klock is just that, fun, funky and original.
- Kit-Cat Klock– The Kit-Cat Klock has been around since the 1930’s and is still just as fun as it was back then. Complete with shifty eyes and wagging tail. The Kit-Cat Klock everyone has grown to know and love now comes in many different colors, patterns, and styles. There’s something fun to fit every teen’s style.
6. Messy fun with Fizzy Gloop and Slime – Horizon Toys. Your pre-teen and teen will be mesmerized with the squishy fun and creativity of Horizon Groups slimy, fizzy, gooey gifts this year. Fizzy unicorn gloop, Squishy-o’s, and all sorts of slime will keep her entertained for hours this holiday season. If your tween/teen isn’t into the slimy scene, check out some of the other creative fun offered by Horizon Group.
- Ooz-O’s – slimy spheres with oozing centers will keep any tween sensory engaged for hours! It’s strangely satisfying to play with the oozing slime balls!
- SlimyGloop – These all-in-one slime kits give tweens a fun, hands-on experience they can create on their own and play with again and again and again.
- Just My Style – Let your girls express themselves with some of these great creative kits to show off their own sense of style.
Share with us which of these gift ideas your daughters would love in the comments!