The past few weeks, my husband and I have been watching what we eat and exercising more regularly. We’ve really enjoyed trying to adapt to a better lifestyle.
Perfect for parties, snacks, appetizers, or really anytime of the day, your whole family will enjoy these Gluten-Free Buffalo Chicken Bites, which can serve as a lightened up version when you’re craving Buffalo wings.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Van’s Foods. All opinions are my own.
Gluten-Free Buffalo Chicken Bites
– 4 oz light cream cheese
– 1/2 cup hot sauce (If you want to tone down the spice a little bit, you can add only 1/4 cup of hot sauce. However, I find that 1/2 cup gives the dip the perfect little kick.)
– 1/2 cup light ranch dressing
– 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
– 1 large chicken breast
– 1 box Van’s Whole Grain Crackers (Lots of Everything is my favorite)
– Parsley or green onions for a garnish
- Start cooking your chicken breast by boiling it in a pot of water.
- While your chicken is cooking, soften your light cream cheese in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine softened light cream cheese, hot sauce, light ranch dressing, and mozzarella cheese.
- Microwave dip in 15 second increments pausing to stir between each increment. Continue to microwave in increments of 15 seconds until cheese is melted.
- Once your chicken is no longer pink, shred your chicken.
- Combine chicken into dip mixture.
- Spoon on top of Van’s Foods Whole Grain Crackers, add your garnish, and enjoy a tasty gluten-free appetizer!
Van’s Whole Grain Crackers (available in Say Cheese! and Lots of Everything flavors) are truly the perfect touch to this delicious buffalo chicken dip. Crispy, delicious, and gluten-free, these crackers bring you 16 grams of whole grains per serving. Not to mention, these delicious crackers don’t contain artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Van’s Foods truly makes wholesome foods delicious and easy for busy, active adults and kids alike. Be sure to visit Van’s Foods for more tasty, delicious, and gluten-free options.
Want another healthy treat? Head over to see our Greek Yogurt Banana Cream Pie next!
Sunday 29th of May 2016
I love that these are gluten free! You don't see awesome snacks like this that are allergy friendly! Thanks for linking up with Delicious Dishes Recipe Party!
Sunday 29th of May 2016
What a delicious and easy appetizer idea! (Your giveaway rocks too!) Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday!
Monday 23rd of May 2016
YUM!!! This makes for the perfect appetizer!
I'd love it if you shared this at my weekly link party! http://www.twentysomethinginthe2010s.com/peace-love-linkup-008/
Wednesday 18th of May 2016
I think I made a boo-boo when I entered on the entry for Happy Mom Blog. I thought it was for following on instagram but when I clicked ove to the page, it was her blog. I had already hit enter so I'm not sure how I was supposed to follow. Can I get that entry removed please?
Tuesday 17th of May 2016
This is a really nice recipe. I like how easy it is to follow and can be adapted to many other dishes as well.