I love to get out with my kids. With three kids under the age of four, it can be really easy to hang out at home in our pajamas and watch tv all day. In fact, sometimes we do, but I really try hard to get out and about with my kids and enjoy the world around us. I only have so many years before they will all be in school with schedules to work around. The thing is, successfully getting out with little ones requires good gear and a lot of patience. As promised in this post, here are my favorite products for getting out with kids.
I received compensation and samples for this post.
Now, the patience can be hard to come from on some days, but good gear is always available when you Go With Graco. There are three pieces of baby gear that are absolutely essential for heading out with a baby.
A Good Bag.
Kids require so much stuff, I thought that would go away as they get older, turns out the stuff just changes. When headed out I always make sure I am armed with changes of clothes (in the car) and snacks for all the kids (in the bag). Of course the usual suspects of diapers, wipes, etc. are all present as well. Graco carries several great options for a bag, you can find them here.
A Good Car Seat.
You literally can’t get far with kids and no car seat. Having a safe car seat for your child is a must. My little lady just upgraded to the Graco 4Ever™ All-In-One Car Seat and we are loving it. This amazing seat will last her for her whole life. Here are a few features I love about her new seat:
- It can can fit infants from 4lbs to kids 120lbs. It transitions from rear-facing infant car seat (4-40 lbs.) to forward-facing 5-point harness seat (20–65 lbs.) to high-back belt-positioning booster (30–100 lbs.) to backless belt-positioning booster (40-120 lbs.).
- It has a one-hand, 10 position head rest that is smooth as better and makes changing the strap position a dream!
- Along with the head rest, the 4Ever™ seat also has a 6-position recline to keep your child safe and comfortable.
- The seat cover is washable, just like a car seat cover should be!
- The seat has awesome info right on the side of the seat that takes all the guess work out of installation. Installation itself is easy with either the InRight™ Latch system or the seat belt.
But the best part of the seat is that she has gone from feeling like this after long car rides:
To feeling like this:
The 4Ever™ All-In-One car seat is a great, safe, lifelong car seat for all your kids! It comes in a ton of great prints as well. Find out more about it here.
A Good Bed.
Sometimes our travels take us somewhere over night and sometimes I just need a place to put our littlest lady down to play safely. Either way our Pack N’ Play Playard Nimble Nook™ keeps her cozy! It has all the amazing features of a full size Pack N’ Play but in a smaller package.
- It is lightweight and easy to move around.
- It has a built-in, 2-speed bassinet vibration for soothing and a toy bar with detachable toys for baby’s entertainment.
- It grows with your baby from bassinet to regular playard.
- It is easy to fold and unfold and fits in the back of the car really easily.
- It is the perfect size for playing at the local park, staying at a hotel, and even in the tent when camping.
Find out more about the Graco Pack N’ Play Playard Nimble Nook™ here.
Once you have the right gear, getting out with kids gets much less intimidating. If you are looking for more travel inspiration join Graco on Pinterest here.