Nothing is worse than sick kids! As cold and flu season rapidly approaches, I’m pulling out all of the stops to make sure my family stays healthy. Improve your health this cold and flu season with these 5 simple ways to boost your immune system.
I received samples and compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
5 Simple Ways to Boost Your Immune System
1. Eat Healthy: In order to allow your body to function properly, you need to make sure you are supplying your body with all essential vitamins and minerals. Eat foods high in Vitamin C, dark leafy greens, and foods high in antioxidants.
2. Exercise: Staying in good physical condition allows your body to better fight off infection. However, it’s important not to overdo it if you’re sick. Moderate exercise is key.
3. Proper Hand Hygiene: Be sure to wash and sanitize your hands all throughout your day. Washing your hands is the first key to eliminating infection; thus boosting your immune system.
4. Get Plenty of Rest: It’s no secret that your body’s immune system is greatly affected when you experience exhaustion. Make sure you are getting plenty of rest so that your body is in its best shape to fight infection.
5. Drink Zarbees Immune Support Drink Mix: If you’re anything like me, taking daily vitamins can be hard to remember. However, making sure your body receives proper nutrition is extremely important in boosting your immune system. Thankfully, Zarbees’ Vitamin drink mixes makes taking vitamins easy and delicious. Simply pour a Zarbees packet in water, stir, and enjoy the healthy benefits.
Gluten free and made with natural flavors, Zarbees can be enjoyed with either warm or cold water (depending on the blend). Available in a variety of forms, achieving a healthy lifestyle has never been easier: Immune Support Drink Mix, Invigorating Drink Mix, and Calming Drik Mix. Made with wholesome ingredients such as chicory root, ginger, chamomile, and honey, Zarbees Vitamin Drink mixes are the perfect way to boost your immune system.
Kickstart your immune system this cold and flu season with Zarbees. Available for purchase at Target.