This post is brought to you by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.
Are you at all like me? Did you peer into your fridge tonight wondering what the heck to make for dinner? Or maybe when the kids came calling for snacks, you tried to think up something creative and just fell back on something oh so ordinary? We all need to eat, and eating certainly can and should be fun, but sometimes getting food to the table can challenge our creativity.
Nestlé is inspiring creativity with a slew of great recipes perfect for entertaining. Whether that be for the big game right around the corner or for a simple get together or even a casual dinner as a family.
Have you ever thought to start with something as easy as a Stouffer’s frozen lasagna and turn it into something amazing, and so fun, like lasagna cups!
Or transform a cup of Juicy Juice into flavorful empanadas?
Head on over to the Nestle resource site at Walmart to see these great recipes for entertaining:
- Lasagna Cups – Stouffer’s Lasagna
- Coquito – La Lechera Sweetened Condensed Milk and Carnation Evaporated Milk
- Coffee Flan Cupcakes – NESCAFÉ
- Empanadas – Juicy Juice and MAGGI Bullion cubes
- Abuelita Marble Cheesecake – ABUELITA Granulated Chocolate