Updated on October 5th, 2014
We had Kool-Aid all the time growing up! My brothers and I loved all the fruity flavors and I remember how excited we would be to try out one of the new flavors. We also got creative with our Kool-Aid packets back in the day. Here’s a few of the ways we used Kool-Aid growing up:
- Kool-Aid Popsicles
- Dying our Hair with Kool-Aid
- Make Kool-Aid Ice Cubes!
Blogger Inspired Ways to Use Kool-Aid!
I love the creativity of bloggers! Check out the awesome ideas and ways to use Kool-Aid that these ladies came up with!
Kool-Aid Lunch Bag – by Tonya’s Sewing Room
Painting with Kool-Aid – by Come Together Kids
DIY Kool-Aid Lip Balm – by Homemaking Hacks
Fruity Kool-Aid Candied Popcorn – by Chew Nibble Nosh
More Ideas & Recipes with Kool-Aid
- Pink Lemonade or Kool-Aid Cookies by When is Dinner
- Kool-Aid Tie Dye Easter Eggs by Moms Review 4 You
- Hair Dye with Kool-Aid by The Domestic Buzz
- Kool-Aid “Bug Juice” by Sarah’s Blog of Fun
- Dying Wool Yarn with Kool-Aid by Maiya Knits
- Dye Playsilks with Kool-Aid – by The Artful Parent
Disclaimer: The giveaway is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own. Images above are my own or used with permission for this post from the site owner.