Are you planning a family vacation this summer? How about checking things off your own personal bucket list? OneNote has partnered with Travel+Leisure Magazine to create a great tool you can use to help you plan your own travel itineraries with ease!
Inside this FREE downloadable guide you’ll find:
- Top 10 Trendiest Vacation Destinations
- Research Worksheets to help you plan your Hotel, Activities, and Dining
- Trip Itinerary Worksheet
- Place to store all of your Reservations
- Trip Expense Tracker
- Packing Checklist with lists for Parents, Kids, Airplane, Water Sports
- Place to store passports, medical cards and information, and emergency contacts so you have them easy to access on your trip
- Journal page to record audio, video, or write notes from your trip
We are planning a road trip for this summer which takes LOTS of planning. Since we will be stopping through a bunch of different cities during our trip we have a lot of different reservations to manage, activities and a schedule to arrange, and we need to keep track of our miles, fuel and other expenses while we travel. Having an easy template to use to keep track of all of our plans as we make them has been really helpful. I uploaded the file to my SkyDrive so I will have access to our plans no matter where I am on my trip.
What are your travel plans for this summer? Get your own free copy of the Travel+Leisure OneNote Travel Bucket List template to help you plan your vacation!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I will be compensated for my time and efforts on this post.