Breakfast can become pretty monotonous at my house. My kids will only usually eat one of three things – cereal, yogurt, or fruit. Because I know breakfast is the most important way to start the day, I’ve been racking my brain trying to come up with additional creative and delicious breakfast options (that are kid approved). Made with only 3 ingredients, these super easy Fro-Yo Cereal Pops just became a game changer at my house!
I received samples and compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Fro-Yo Cereal Pops
– 1 container vanilla yogurt (I prefer Greek)
– 1 cup of fruit (My favorites include strawberries, blueberries, or a mixture of the two) You can also use frozen fruit!
– 1/2 cup Barbara’s Organic Snackimals Cereal (vanilla blast)
1. Start by layering the ingredients in the Popsicle mold. Start with your yogurt followed by your fruit, another layer of yogurt, and finish with cereal. The Popsicle mold that I use was just a cheap one from Ikea.
2. Place Popsicle mold in the freezer until frozen (usually takes a few hours). If you’re planning on eating them for breakfast, just make the night before and place them in the freezer so they are ready to go by morning!
4. Enjoy for breakfast, snack time, or really anytime throughout the day!
Best of all, you can totally adapt these Fro-Yo Cereal Pops with your child’s favorite yogurt flavors/fruit; or even your own favorites, because believe it or not, these are totally adult approved as well! It’s also a super easy breakfast to send with my husband out the door on his way to work.
Although Barbara’s Organic Snackimals Cereal is a great breakfast option all by itself, it also is a great choice to use in these Fro-Yo Cereal Pops. Best of all, eating Barbara’s Organic Snackimals Cereal gives your child a nutritious start to their day. Barbara also offers delicious snack cookies you need to check out!
Want to win a trip for four to Safari West in California? Simply visit the Snackimals Facebook page, and share your most creative name for the Snackimals Lion. 25 fans will also receive a case of free Snackimals. Sounds like a pretty cool contest to me! Hurry, go enter!
Friday 20th of May 2016
Wow! This looks good during summeras a summer refreshment.
Sunday 1st of May 2016
Oh I bet the kids loved those! Super healthy yet super tasty! Thanks for linking up with Delicious Dishes Recipe Party!
Sunday 24th of April 2016
This is going straight to my healthy recipe folder. Thanks!
Thursday 21st of April 2016
Those look so yummy! I love healthy alternatives to regular, sugar filled store bought treats.
Thursday 21st of April 2016
My kids are going to love these. I will have to get the ingredients i need to make this on the weekend for them.