I received Scotch Expressions Tape in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Every now and then I get the “itch” to do something crafty. This time around, as I felt the need to craft, I decided to hand-make a birthday card for a friend. I wanted to make something unique and thoughtful. Thanks to Scotch Expressions Tape, I was able to create a fun birthday card full of color, fun patterns, and design.
Scotch Tape Banner Card
You will need:
1. Card stock
2. Scotch Expressions Tape
5. Hot glue
1. Cut card stock to desired size
2. Use Scotch Expressions Tape to vertically line card stock
3. Cut a piece of twine the horizontal length of the front of the card (knot both ends)
4. Start at one end of twine and vertically fold Scotch Expressions Tape in half over top of twine
5. Use different patterns of Scotch Expressions Tape to line the length of the twine
6. Cut Scotch Expressions Tape into triangular shapes to form a banner
7. Glue banner to front of card
Scotch Brand has released over 100 new and exciting colored/patterned Scotch Expression Tapes. With four different varieties, there is tape to suit your every need: magic tape, masking tape, washi tape, and shipping tape.
Not only does Scotch Expressions Tape come in a variety of tapes, but there are so many fun uses for this tape. Besides using Scotch Expressions tape to stick things together, I enjoy using this tape to decorate the top of my notebooks and wrap around my pens. I am in love with this fun tape! With such fun colors and modern patterns of Scotch Expressions Tape, the possibilities are endless!
To express yourself with Scotch Expressions Tape ($2.50 single pack-$5.99 triple pack), visit ScotchBrand.com/EXP and enter your zip code to find a retailer near you.