I’m not going to lie, cleaning the bathroom is probably my least favorite chore. As I clean my house each week, I find myself putting the bathroom off until the very last room. Although I don’t know of many people who actually enjoy cleaning the bathroom, it’s a chore that must be done! Want to make cleaning your bathroom a little easier? Check out these 5 simple tips.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Clorox. The opinions and text are all mine.
5 Ways to Make Cleaning Your Bathroom Easier
1. Dust before you clean. I find that when I dust my bathroom before I actually start cleaning, my work load seems to be cut in half. Dusting before wiping down your bathroom helps hair, dust, and grime not to spread from one surface to the next.
2. Use dryer sheets. Dryer sheets have so many helpful uses when cleaning your bathroom. Use them to rid your shower and tub of hard water stains, polish your fixtures, and keep dust off of your base boards.
3. Clean dirtiest surfaces last. The order in which you clean your bathroom (especially if you’re using the same rag) is extremely important. I always start with the cleanest surfaces and make my way to the dirtiest; I always start with the mirrors, move to the counter tops, shower, toilet, and end with the floor. That way, you’re not spreading toilet germs on your counter.
4. Make a DIY tile and grout cleaner. Nothing is more annoying than dirty tile and grout. Using just water, lemon juice, baking soda, and vinegar, you can make your bathroom floor look brand new! Check out this AMAZING Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner.
5. Clean your toilet with the Clorox Toilet Wand. Cleaning tough toilet stains (while killing 99.9% of germs) has never been easier thanks to the Clorox Toilet Wand. Best of all, you don’t have to worry about gross toilet brushes lying around your bathroom. Simply click a disposable cleaning head in place, swish the toilet bowl, and toss the used head in the garbage when you’re finished.
I can’t tell you how many times my little toddler has knocked over our old toilet bowl brush leaving disgusting water ALL over my bathroom. Using my Clorox Toilet Wand, my toilet has never looked better and I don’t have to worry about a gross toilet brush sitting around. Seriously, the perfect tool to make bathroom clean-up easy and effective.
Although no one can escape the dreaded task of cleaning the bathroom, the Clorox Toilet Wand sure makes things easier. You can find the Clorox Tiolet Wand at Walmart in the mop and broom isle; while you’re there, be sure to pick up all of your other spring cleaning favorites.